Chapter Fifthy Seven: Returned

Susan and Rachel is now at the funeral waiting for the coffin of Eddie. It was the most painful for the both of them, the only man who didn't hurt her, the only man that taking care of her and most of all the man that giving her unconditional love is already gone. How will she start to her mission in giving back her past if one of the part of it leave her. She needs to be strong for her Mama.

Christine calling......

"hello?"
"Ate, how is your Papa?"
"He's gone Tine, he already leave us."
"What?!?!? oh my, condolence Ate Rachel. We we're going there okay."
"Thank you."
"Shhhh. I know whenever your dad is, he's happy seeing you happy."
"I don't know if i'm going to be happy after this."
"Yes you will and you should."
"Thanks Tine. I need it to hang up, the coffin dad is here."
"Okay ate. Bye."

Rachel ended the call, she was now seeing his dad lying on a white box peacefully sleeping. A tears are now forming again in her eyes.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Christine come to the Garden and he finds Richard and James with Mark and Andrea.

"Guys?"

"Yes? Why?" Andrea says.

"We need to fly at Davao tomorrow for Ate Rachel's dad funeral."

"What?!?!?!" Richard stood up. "How is she?"

"She's keep on crying. Sobrang mahal ni ate Rachel ang family niya kaya i know kung pano siya nahihirapan ngayon. Ate Rachel need us."

"Let's book a flight now!" Says he.

"Okay i will." Tine says and she notice that Andrea is just quiet. "Ate Andrea are you okay?" She asked.

She look up and crying. "Ninong Eddie is dead? But why?"

Mark come nearer to his wife. "Shhhh. We will go there tomorrow."

"What happen Tine?"

"A cancer Ate Andrea. Stage 4 cancer."

Andrea still crying and she was embraced by Mark for comfort. Richard, on the other hand called his secretary to get him a flight for Davao. Juliana was just watching them and she feel bad and sad to Rachel, seeing his Papa in loneliness after hearing the news about what happen to Rachel's father makes her guilty.

"Pa?"

"Oh Juls, i thought you're already sleeping?"

"Nah. I can't sleep."

"What do you want?"

"Nothing Pa. You want me to help you?"

"Help me on what?"

"In packing your things."

"Ha?"

"Pa, i know you're going to Davao for Tita Rachel's father funeral."

"How did you know it?"

"I heard Ate Tine. Pa, i'm sorry. Sorry for being unreasonable about her, about the woman you love before until now."

"Juliana."

"Pa, you've already explain it to me and i understand it's just that my loyalty is for Mama."

"I do love your Mama Juls. She knows that and no matter what she is still part of my life because you are here."

"Yeah i know. Siguro kung nabuhay din ang anak niyo ni Tita Rachel maybe you're happy."

"Yes i'm Juls, but you're here now kaya masayang masaya ako."

She hug her Papa. "Thank you Pa for loving me and Mama! You're such a great guy so you deserve to be happy with her."