Chapter Seventhy Five: Revealed

Richard is answering those kiss of her aggressively. They are just kissing feeling the moment, a kiss that they missed, the kiss that answers all their questions. Rachel withdrawn for it when she feels that Richard is already weak. She kiss him again for the last time on his forehead before she headed on the bathroom to take a shower. After a few minutes she's done and finds his man lying down and peacefully sleeping, a smile form on her face while staring to his Babe!

×××××××××××××××××
Richard woke up from the ray of the sun that is hitting his tan skin. He was also surprise seeing a beautiful woman sleeping after him, he caress her face until Rachel open her eyes.

"Good morning!"

Richard remove his hands immediately. "Oh sorry, nagising ba kita?"

"No you're not."

"Bakit di mu ako ginising?"

"Ha? At bakit naman kailangan pa kitang gisingin eh mas nauna ka ngang nagising sa akin eh."

"No i mean kagabi nung dumating ka para nakauwi ako, nakakahiya naman sau eh."

"Sus! Ikaw pa mahiya eh sayo naman tong Condo ah."

"Yeah. But—"

Rachel kiss him on his lips quickly and stood up. "What do you want for breakfast?"

Richard was just stunned on what she did.

"Hey! What do you want?"

"Uh, anything."

"Okay Babe. Just stay there, i'll call you after."

"Okay."

Rachel went to the kitchen and start to cook for what is available in the refrigerator and as she check there is just two eggs, a plastic of bacon and a ham. They are running out of stocks so they need to go to the market later and buy some. After a half hour, she's done and now preparing when Richard came.

"Are you done?"

"Yep. Halika upo ka na."

"I'll help you."

"I'm okay."

"I insist."

Rachel didn't stop him anymore instead they enjoyed preparing together. Richard will be the one who'll prepare the plates and utensils they'll use then Rachel will do the platings in the food that will serve.

"Tara na."

"Wait." Rachel went to her room and fishes her phone and run again to the dining room.

"Oh anu pang ginawa mo?"

"Just got my phone."

"Why?"

"I just wanted to take picture on this before we eat."

"Really?"

"Yep. Why? Are you hungry already?"

"No. I'm okay. Just do it." He smiled.

Rachel angle her phone to get a beautiful shot then a shutter sound heard.

"Done! Mamaya ko na ipopost sa IG ko kasi mukang gutom na ang alaga mo eh."

"Ah hindi okay lang."

"Asus. Halata kayang gutom ka na. Sige na kain na tayo."

They started to eat, staring to each other from time to time and throwing a lovely smile for each other.

"Bakit parang ang saya saya mo ngayon?" Richard asked.

"Ahm, wala naman. Bakit masama bang maging masaya?"