Chapter Eighty: Struggle

This chapter is dedicated to @dawnchard6765 😘 thank you so much for being one of my avid reader. And thank you also for creating a new cover for this story ❤❤❤  God bless you.
#pengsforthelove
#storyofus

*********************
Juliana slowly open her eyes as she feels that she was lying on a bed and when she finally woke up, she finds her Papa sitting beside her while browsing his phone.

"Pa!" He stood up and hug Richard tightly while crying.

"Shhhhh. I'm here na baby don't be afraid." While rubbing the back of Juliana.

"Pa, where is Tita Rachel?"

"Juliana, we're still finding her."

She hug her Papa again. "Pa sorry hindi ko siya natulungan, sorry kasi wala akong nagawa."

"Anak, wala kang kasalanan okay?"

"Sana ako na lang nandun Pa, kawawa naman si Tita. Ang kambal."

"Stop thinking that. Bakit sa palagay mo ba gugustuhin naman na mapahamak ka?"

"Sorry Pa."

"Ssshhhhh. Tahan na. Everything will be alright. Lahat gagawin ko mahanap lang ang Tita Rachel mo."

They hug each other tightly. Someone knocks on the door and it was James.

"Bro, you need downstairs."

"Sunod ako. I'll check on the twins first."

"Okay."

"Juls just stay here with Lala and Tita's. May aasikasuhin lang ako sa baba."

"Pa, pwedeng dito muna ang twins?"

"Sure. Ma, dito muna kayo sa mga bata. Papunta na rin naman si Liza and Tine will be here also."

"Sige na asikasuhin mo na ang dapat mong ayusin. Walang mangyayari sa mga anak mo."

"Thanks Ma."

Anita hugged him tight as she feels the pain of his son. After they withdrawn, Richard kisses the forehead of Juliana before he left and went straight to the room of the twins and find them peacefully sleeping with their respective Nanny. Thanks God they're still a baby so he are free to explain what is happening right now to their mother but he promise to the twins that he will do anything just to find their mom for them. His presence back when Ritchel cried.

"Ay Sir andyan po pala kayo." Berta says, Nanny of Ritchel.

"Akin na, papatahanin ko muna." Richard get her daughter and start to sing a hymn as he was dancing (hele) her and a few minutes his princess back to sleep again. He kiss her forehead before give it to her Nanny.

"Berta, Luisa pakidala ang kambal sa kwarto ni Juliana."

The two nanny nods and did what Richard says. He throw a deep sigh before he go downstairs. When he reached the garden where his brother and father are waiting along with his Ninong, the general.

"What do you took so long?" Roberto asked.

"Dad, i just checked the twins tapos umiyak pa si Ritchel kaya di ako agad nakababa."