Chapter Eight: Admission

Richard is sitting on a couch next to his room's window while reminiscing those time that he's with Dawn. He just realize he was crazy smiling alone while popping up on his mind the little memories he had and Dawn.

"What if i tell i love her? what would be her answer, is she going to slap me or walk away? or she's going to say i love you too?" the questions he has in his mind after reminiscing and finally admits to himself honestly that he's madly crazy in love to the girl name Dawn Zulueta.

___________________

"Babe, can i have a hug before i go in the office?"

"Love, you don't have to ask me that you're always free to hug me" he admits while opening his arm acting to hug him.

She run quickly and hug him tightly! "Babe, what if i didn't go to work today?"

"Sweetie, it's up to you. I don't have any appointment today." He was pulling her closely to his chest.

"Wait babe! I can't." then she run away and left him.

______________________________

"Hey! Richard, get up why are you sleeping on the floor? have you drink again? it was Mark who is in shock seeing his best friend lying on the floor.

"Damn you Mark!" he says angrily because his dream of being with Dawn was stop after he awaken by his best friend.

"Wooooh! Why? what did i do?" he ask curiously.

"i should be with her!" he was telling about the dream he creates while resting.

"You're Richard Gomez, everything you want you can get it easily. If you really deeply in love with her then what are you doing here, go get up and leave." Mark motivates him to finally admit to Dawn his true feeling.

"Yeah! I'll take the risk." He stood up and ran to his bathroom to fresh in up. While he was on shower he started thinking the words he should voice out later when he's in front to the girl who always hunt him in his dream.

a few hours....

"hello" sweet voice coming from Dawn.

"Hi. A-h-h-h." his voice is cracking

"What is it? do you have any problem? why aren't you speaking?" She ask with little coriousity in his mind.

"Ahm nothing. Dawn, i'm in front of your boarding house today. can i visit you? but if you're busy it's ok with me." he ask with a cross-finger.

"Yeah sure you can. I'm free today." she says while looking at their window and finding his car.

"Oh. Bye. I'll be there after a minute"

She drop down her phone on bed after they talk and she's in panic in thinking about what to do next, she's wearing a plain t-shirt and a sexy short that fitted his sexy butt and her sweat is falling on the side of his face. After a minute someone knocks to her door and she feel so nervous.

"Dawn, visitor!" Aling nena calls.

"coming..."

And the tension is higher when Richard finally sitting up on a sofa of their boarding house waiting. The door opens and a pretty lady goes out with a simple terno, mild make up and a pair of havianas on her feet.

"A surprise again" Dawn says to broke the silence.

"Oh, yeah!" he says while dumbfounded on her beauty.

"What are you doing here? i mean why did you visit me?"

"Well, just want to invite you to watch our game on Tuesday at MOA Arena? I'll be playing and our opponents is La Salle." he says it with elation.

"Yeah. i heard that game but i'm not attracted in watching basketball."

"So it's a No?" he says sadly with a puppy eye.

"I didn't say No." she assert it with a smile

"So i assume it's a Yes?" with a big smile in his face.

"Yes. I'll watch with Andrea. I'll inform her later. And i also conclude that you'll be with Mark" she ask.

"Yes he's part of the team also. Why?" he ask with curiousity in his mind.

"Well, you know Andrea. She'll not come with me if Mark didn't join us." She explains.

he breath deeply after hearing her explanation. he just feel nervous. "Oh i see. So see you on Tuesday at 7pm"?

"Ok. take care! See you!"

"Bye. Need to go." he was smiling at her and stops for a while until their eyes meet until someone disturb that moment.

"So you'll here Richard" Andrea interrupts them.

"Ah yeah. but i'm leaving. Bye girls" and he throw a big beautiful smile to Dawn.

-----------------------
*end of 8th chapter*
*sorry again for the error*