He was pleased, very pleased in fact that Koneko had responded to his advances. The noir maned individual would have been crushed if this woman had only seen him as a sibling. Though it would be completely his own fault for 'adopting' her, though no papers were ever signed. Ryuzaki had simply claimed her one day, he had seen her in the kitchen at Wammy's House many times, sampled all of the baked goods she had made, then left to tell Watari. (Thanks to her flair for cooking, baking, she was given the nickname The Creator or Creator, an upgrade from her former nickname.)

Lawliet took a few deep shaky breaths. It was much harder than the simply dressed individual had thought to contain these urges when the person he desired so much was withering away underneath him. That soft brown skin screaming out to be touched, cheeks normally unheated are now maroon in color. Colorfully hues are hidden away, chest rising and falling rapidly.

He wanted to love her gently, he needed to, but every moan, groan, pant and mew that came from those soft lips only fueled his ravenous need to please them both. L normally wouldn't have a problem with the girl being on top. Hell, that was how he lost his virginity a long time ago. However, the man had a need, a deep need to see the pleasure that was spreading through the young woman's body. And with her on top, he could not see that. Zia would keep her head back or hide in embarrassment. Which was why Lawliet was currently having a hard time controlling himself.

Her depths would be tight, very tight and hotter than he would have guessed. How did he know this little fact? Simple because his osanai imōto...no scratch that, his lady, for finally she would be his, and he had never seen her as a sister, is still a virgin. The deadly pale, sugar junkie had gone through certain lengths to make sure of that fact and to keep it in place. Any guy that might have gotten a bit to close for comfort always disappeared, lost interest or shied away. 

Now Ryuzaki isn't a yandere, childish, possessive, yes but certainly not a yandere...He liked to think of himself as....protective. 

"Anik-" the word was cut off by a single digit.  "Say my name", warm, sweet breath fanned over an ear before a moist pink muscle flickered at its lobe. Teeth grazed brown flesh, earning another soft groan then whimper. Conflicting emotions were running rampant through Koneko's mind. Why is my body responding this way? Is this what I really want? What is making Lawliet act this way?

"Ry-" A rough tug was given to her lobe, causing the smaller figure to gasp and growl lowly. "Lawliet..." Pleased by this, no longer monotone voice replied with a simple, "mhm." All this teasing was starting to work in his favor, getting Lee to say his true name wasn't that hard, however, hearing it was a whole other matter. "You're driving me crazy, why?" Voice barely audible, an answer would be given. "Oddly appealing..."

~~Flashback~~ 

~~Lawliet's P.O.V~~

I was looking over multiple cases from all over the world in the hopes of finding B. B for Backup. My second choice for a successor from the first generation of Wammy's House replacements when a case stood out. Killings in Los Angeles, they were uniquely carried out. Focusing on them with the help of an FBI agent named Naomi Misora I was able to track down my former successor. That's when it happened. Hearing the door open, I called out to my handler.

"Watari, can you get me something sweet, please." A reply came but it was not the voice I thought it would be. "Here you go, I just finished making them. Let me know what you think." Two plates and one cup were sat down beside me. One had an Eton Mess, another Sticky Toffee Pudding, and the last was an Arctic Roll.

"They all look very good," I said while looking over the sweets. My hands moved to grab the Sticky Toffee but I was stopped. "You should eat the Arctic Roll first so that it doesn't melt." She is right. "I understand, thank you."