Plans

[Your Pov.]

You walked around the park again the next day thinking of the Thought. You literally titled it the Thought to keep it short. You wanted to make your own army, so you thought of some people who you'd want to be in it. You took out your phone and typed into your notes:

Army member ideas:

Edd
Tom
Matt (?)
Tia

You thought a while more for some members...

There was Wendy, a friend of your's from Oregon, Patty, a friend from middle school, and Alexander, a guy friend from elementary. You wondered if they would be interested in joining.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" you heard behind you. You spun around on your heel to see Paul and Patryck there.

You walked up to them with a smile,"Hey, you two. You two have really been trying to see me, huh."

"Hey, we try. We should at least be good friends," Patryck replied and you recieved two smiles from both. You three walked around whispering to each other about army business. They told you so much you just had to put it all on your phone.

They told you that weapons are a priority, members need to be loyal, and don't be afraid to give discipline.  You didn't like the idea of violent discipline,  so you said,"Discipline is just an excuse to hurt others to me. I won't do much for discipline."

They both looked at you with a deer in the headlights look and Paul spoke up,"Seriously? So you're going to let your members step all over you?"

"Nope. I'm just going to take something away or something. Maybe first a warning, then a punishment, and then maybe I'll fire them. Dunno."

Patryck was trying not to laugh and Paul was shaking his head. You knew what you were doing. Hanging out with your friends were like babysitting them, so it shouldn't be that different. Right?

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this chapter is a little short and sorry that I haven't posted in a couple of days. I went to Lake Tahoe and got sick at the same time, so that was chaos. 

Well, I guess that's all I have for now, so I'll see you all on the flip side.

Bye-Bye!~

Signed,
           Proxie Kan Geno