Tom

[Your Pov.]

You went out with the guys for the day just because there was nothing to do at your place. You and the guys including Tord and Tom's glares at each other went to a nearby rollar skating rink. You weren't bad at it but you weren't great at it.

You tied the laces of your skate and stood up. You instantly felt like you were going to fall. You grabbed onto the wall bordering the rink. Tord and Tom were alreafy skating.

When they saw you struggling to get started, they looked at each other and both casually skated towards you. Tom got to you first and Tord brushed it off. He skated away as Tom took your hands and guided you around the rink. You finally remebered and got the hang of all the pushing and gliding and such.

Tord was talking to Edd and Matt and skating around. Matt kept calling the rink "ring" and Edd kept trying to get Tord to go skate with you. You ignored it, though.

Tom and you continued skating side by side talking.

"So... How is Tord as a roomate?" he asked suddenly.

"He... He is not bad, of course. He is indeed one of my best friends at the moment," you replied, folding you arms behind your back. (I'm pretty sure everyone can do that. I can. .3.)

"Oh... Well, okay... Ya know, you don't have to talk so formally to me," he said, smiling a little.

You looked at him directly and turned away quickly,"If you say so, Thomas..."
"Hey! Don't call me that! Just, Tom, please."

"Nope!"

You skated away and he caught up quickly. He grabbed your hand and swing you in front of him and pulled you into a hug to make sure you didn't fall. It looked like you two were dancing but you knew you couldb't dance.

You you pushed him off you and Tord was watching the whole time. You skated off on your own and Tord caught up with you.

You two talked for a while. When you glanced behind Tord, you saw Tom leaning on the border wall with Edd patting his back on one side and Matt talking to him on the other. You didn't see why he was so upset. You just didn't like the way guys "flirt" with you. You weren't just a fabulous and pretty face.

You and Tord when back home at about 3:00 P.M. and just watched movies to past the time.