A Little Thing

[Your Pov.]

You let everything go by like nothing was wrong. Like the loop never existed. You and Tord stayed a couple for a couple months and Edd came to accept Tord and they became good friends. Tord knew what he had to do in the future, though. Even if it was brutal, he didn't care. You always chuckled at how weird he was with killing things an such.

You and Tord were walking to school when you heard running footsteps from behind you two. You were the first to turn, and you saw a boy about your age with black eyes and spikey brown hair. You wanted to go and hug Tom, but he didn't know you yet. Tord turned to see Tom and said,"What in the world is he doing?"

"He's probably late for something," you replied. You hadn't told him about Matt or Tom. You just referred to them as "Edd's future friends." You two continued walking and you noticed that Tom wasn't taking the same route as you expected (that one that you and Tord were on). That was strange...

You and Tord sat in the front and you watched Tom as he went to the seat behind you. That's not normally where he sat...

The whole day, Tom was being odd. He didn't even bother to look at you. He wasn't doing as expected. He was supposed to go on the same route to school as you, sit next to you, and say hi. He did none of that.

"Ya know... My friend's been acting weird today," Tord said to you. You two were sitting under the tree on the brick wall. "I called him yesterday to tell him what you told me... I hope you dont mind."

You shook your head,"Nah, it's fine. No one would believe me, so what makes me think he will?"

"Heh, right... Well, he's usually always looking for new friends. He said he one time saw you all alone at lunch and stuff."

"Hm..."

[Y/N]
(And that's what happened!)

[Tia]
(Weird...)
(Well, if you're going to be
some army commander, just
force the question to him and
get an answer.)

[Y/N]
(This is Tord's friend, T.)

[Tia]
(Riiight...)
(Well, are you sure it's
that Tom guy?)

[Y/N]
(Positive.)

Tom was Tord's friend and you knew it. You sat on your bed and thought for a while...

Tom must be suspicious... Tom must think that you knew too much...

You already knew about his abnormalities like him being some purple monster thing and stuff, but it's a little obvious. You went to sleep thinking of this.

[Tom's Pov.]

She knew... She knows everything.

She has to know already. If she knows the future, then she must know.

I stick with her brother, Edd, most of the time. I'm going to be with him for sometime. (Should I make them gay? Yeah, they're gay. 😉)

Edd's a nice guy. Whenever he wore his favorite green hoodie, I would pull his hood over his head. He would get mad, but I don't really care when he dies. I just punch him on the arm and say,"Shut up, Edward." He would, of course, get mad about calling him Edward,  but who cares? Oh, right, Edd does.

One timw, this girl near our school saw us hanging out after school and she said,"Aw, relationship goals!" We were confused becore Edd said to me,"She thinks we're gay, Tom..." I felt my face go warm, but we laughed it off.

After a couple of years, I might tell him that I have a little thing for him. Thoughts crept in my mind...

He's not gay, retard...

Stop being so stupid...

He doesn't like you, dumbass...

I shook my head and lay in my bed. I had my tail and ears out, of course, as I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~

I SUPPORT HOMOSEXUALITY!

Hell, I have a friend who's bisexual, but we're still best friends. 😊

Well, be happy if your homosexual guys :333

That's all I'm doing for now, so I'll see you all on the flip side.

Bye-Bye!~

Signed,
            Proxie Kan Geno