Abracadabra

[Tord's Pov.]

Paul and Patryk were practically spamming my phone with reports. Everytime I was done with my phone, I had to power it off before (Y/N) would ask what it's about, because I don't really have an excuse.

I woke up in the morning to the sound of (Y/N) talking to herself in her room. I chuckled to myself and walked to her room. I didn't really bother going with my hoodie.

I opened the door,"Hey, (Y/N). You okay in here?"

She was pacing around her room struggling with a (F/C) hoodie and her hair,"Just! Fine!"

She pulled the hood off her head and straightened out her hair with her hands. She turned to look at herself in a mirror on her desk,"I literally wrestled this thing to get it on..."

"Heh, I can see that," I replied. "Here."

I walked to her and fixed her hood that was inside-out and twisted,"There"

"Thanks, Tordsy," she said to me with a smile.

"No prob, (Y/N). By the way, if you're wearing that, try to keep the strings from getting stuck in the hood," I said to her. She adjusted the hood strings to make them the same length and gave me a thumbs up and a grin. I smiled back and walked to my room to get my hoodie. I put it on and walked downstairs to (Y/N) tackling me onto the couch.

"Rawr!"

"Jeezus, (Y/N)!!"

"I caught you!"

"I'm not a frickin' Pokemon,(Y/N)!!!!"

"You are in my world."

I got up and she sat on my lap with her legs crossed. She was quite small for her age. She was like a little kid.

"Fine, if you want to be that way..."

I put her hands folded behind my neck and held her by her waist area. I stood up with her legs around my waist. Her face turned red,"Tord! Put me down!!"

I knew she was about to smack me or something,"Hey, don't even think about it. If you let go of your grip around my neck, you're going to fall."

She grunted,"I still want you to put me down."

"What's the magic word?"

"Please?"

"I never heard a magician say 'Please' for his tricks."

"Really, Tord?"

"Yes, really."

"Abracadabra?"

"There ya go."

I put her dow on the couch and she folded her arms,"I hate you so much sometimes."

I chuckled and kissed her on the forehead,"I know you do."