Weird Dreams...

[Your Pov.]

You and Tord were a little akward after that night. You just didn't know how to react to him saying something like... That.

You flopped onto the couch and looked at the clock above your front door,"Dang, 7:30 P.M. already?"

"Yep. You're just working your days away," Tord shouted from literally the kitchen.

"Tord, stop yelling!" you yelled at him.

"You're yelling back, (N/N)."

You rolled your eyes and thoight for a moment... You didn't like like Tord, right?

Your face flushed at the thought...

"I'm going to bed early! Cya tomorrow, Tordsy!" you called to Tord.

"Kay! Whatever ya say!" he replied. It was so annoying how people just reply with "K"/"Kay" to you. There are other words than that.

You flopped on your bed, thinking about everything... Did you like Tord?

Your face flushed even more and you shoved your face in a pillow. You didn't know...

You fell asleep...

~Dream Time~

You walked around aimlessly in what seemed like a completely white void. You walked and walked for what felt like hours but were really just about five minutes until an image literally appears and you run into it. You fall backward and look up at the image.

It's you on the couch with Tord and your head on his shoulder. You felt your face heat up.

You turned and continued walking...

Another image appeared out of thin air just like the other and showed you a picture of Tord messing with you: Tord with his arm on your head because you were shorter than him.

You turned and walked around it...

Another image appeared. It was of you and Tord. Your face flushed as you gazed at this image for about a minute...

It was literally of you two kissing! Where did that come from!?

"How many of these are there!?" you screamed.