His Parents

[3rd Person Pov.]

While walking around the neighborhood, (Y/N) sang to herself. She thought of a different songs be for settling into one:
(Lyrics might be a little off...)

"Here comes a thought that might alarm me...

What someone said, and how it harmed me...

Something I did that failed to be charming...

Things people said are suddenly swarming...

And, oh, I'm losing sight...

I'm losing touch...

All these little things seem to matter so much...

That they confuse me...

That I might lose me..."

Her voice caught the attention if Paul and Tord. They got off the living room couch and looked out the window ti see her walking along, kicking a small stone. "Tord, isn't that the girl to always walk home with?" Paul asked Tord. Tord remembered that he hadn't told his parents about their young relationship. Try I to keep calm, he said,"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothing, it's just you always look at her like she's such a sight," Paul replied. It was true. Tord couldn't help but look at (Y/N) like she was the prettiest thing in the world. He always gazed at (Y/N) instead of looking at her.

"I do?" Tord replied with. Paul nodded and Tord's cheeks turned pink ss he sat on the couch.

Paul walked to the kitchen where Patryck sat at the dinner table, really a book. As he sat down in the chair in front of he, he whispered,"Pat, I think our son has a girlfriend... Or at least likes the girl."

Patryck's eyes widened as he looked at Paul. "Seriously?" was all Patryck could say. Paul nodded. They whispered to each other and agreed to let the two love birds be.

The doorbell rang and Tord was the first one to it. He yanked the door open to see (Y/N) stand in there, fiddling with the hem of her (F/C) hoodie. "Oh, hey, (Y/N). What's up?" Tord said to her. He kept her in and she sat on the sofa. Paul and Patryck walked in. "Tord, who's this?" Patryck asked, looking at (Y/N).

"Dad, this is (Y/N)," Tord said back. He wasn't sure if he should call her his girlfriend or not. (Y/N) was expecting him to call her his girlfriend, so she took master's into get own hands by saying,"Hello Mr. and Mr. Larsson. I'm (Y/N) (L/N), your son's girlfriend."

Patryck looked like he was going to faint and Paul shook (Y/N)'s hand. Paul sat Patryck and Tord on the couch. "So, how did you two met?" Patryck asked.

"Well, at school, of course," (Y/N) started saying. "I wasn't exactly sure about trusting him, so I told him that my name was Adeline before telling him my real name."

"A cautious one, eh? I like her already!" Patryck replied. Tord's face flustered in red and he shouted,"Dad! Shut up!" (Y/N) giggled at Tord's remark. Paul would've said that same. Paul and Patryck thought that the relationship would be just a faze, but they didn't want to assume.

At about 4:00 P.M., (Y/N) said,"It's getting late; I should probably go home." Paul waved his hand and said,"Sure thing, sweetheart. Tord, so say bye to your girlfriend." Tord nodded, his face flustered. He walked her to the door and they stood outside on the front steps. "So, what do you think of my dads?" Tord asked.

"They're really nice. I just love how they don't really care we're dating. A thing where as long was we're both happy," was what (Y/N) replied with. Tord smiled. He gave her a short kiss before letting her go home.

When Tord walked back inside, Paul and Patryck hugged him and teased him. He hugged back, of course. He was relieved that they were okay with them together. It was like destiny.