Black Eyes

[Your Pov.]

You kept thinking about that face that Tom made after you pushed him away. He seemed sad. You hought about apologizing but you didn't really have time to. Half because you were too lazy to go to the house even though it only across the street.

You lay in your bed staring at your ceiling... You weren't really tired.

You stood up and looked out your window at your brother's house. Something was always so odd about it hat you couldn't put your finger on. You shrugged it off and layed down again.

Tomorrow was another day...

[Tord's Pov.]

The next morning was the same. We don't really eat breakfast and just grab something and do what we have to. When the clock struck 2:00 P.M., I went down to (N/N)'s lab and covered her eyes.

"Guess who~," I asked playfully.

She smiled and replied,"Tord, I know it's you."

I uncovered her eyes and she turned to me, smiled, and went back to her chemicals. I grabbed a chair and sat next to her to watch. I looked at her eyes but she ignored me.

Her eyes were very... Emotionless. Whenever she looked at me, she is usually really happy. I never saw this before...

I watched her for a while longer and she moved her left hand so that it was blocking my view of her eyes and moved her hair to do the same. I tilted my head,"What are you doing?"

"Oh, uh,nothing. I'm just really focused right now?..."

"Oh no, something is up. Let me see your eyes."

I wrapped my fingers around her left arm and yanked it. She shut her eyes tight.

"No!"

"Yes, (N/N)!"

We both fell to the floor and fought until we were both panting on the floor about two feet from each other.

"I'm... Fine, Tord...," she said to me between pants.

We both got up, but she still had her eyes closed.

"Show me!~" I demanded.

"Ya know what? Fine! Fine! Geez..." she said, folding her arms.

She slowly opened her eyes.

It was faded, but black covered them. Like...

"Why are your eyes like Thomas?" I asked, right when I saw them.

"Birth thing. I was born with it. It happens when I'm too content, i guess," she replied. "I can see fine, though."

I walked up to her and held her face so that I can see them better. I examined them and her cheeks heated up until they were red. The black color was fading faster.

"So let me get this straight... When you're like really calm your eyes turn like that, but when you're doing somehing that doesn't take so much focus, they're normal?" I asked, still examining.

"Well, y-yeah..." she replied.

I left go of her and smiled,"Heh... Well, go ahead and work, Black Eyes."

I walled toward the tube, recieving a punch on the arm along the way.

Just like Thomas'...

Hello, New Friend | Tord x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara