Skit

[Edd's Pov.]

I played sick after the day I said that a girl thought we were gay... I really embarrassed myself.

I lay in bed, underneath my green covers in (Y/N) and my room. I thought for some time to think of what I said and how Tom reacted. I remembered his bashful face and surprised look. I smiled at the thought of him being surprised. He never really got surprised or anything like that.

I pondered for a little and (Y/N) walked in. "Hey, bro," she said to me.

"Hey. Aren't you supposed to be at school?" I asked.

"Nah, didn't feel like it."

Good, I wasn't alone. I told her everything that happened between me and Tom and she looked like she was about to explode and make a huge crater of shipping fanart and stuff.

"Edd! Do you know what this means!?" she asked me, grabbing me by my shoulders. I shrugged, making her hands touch my warm cheeks.

"You are just too innocent about sexuality, Edd..." she started saying. She took her hands off my shoulders and continued talking,"Tom is gay, Edd. I'm no psychiatrist, but it sounds like you're gay, too, bro."

I titled backward until my body was laying down and pulled my pillow over my heated face. (Y/N) giggled and said,"Come on, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Gay or straight, you're still Edd." I smiled underneath my pillow and pulled it off my face. I sat back up and daid,"Yeah... Thanks, lil' sis."

"No problem, big bro."