New Roomate

[Your Pov.]

You were still in bed. You knew that Tord was there with you and left early that morning. At least you think... Those videos really got a hold of you.

You sat up in bed. Your hair wasn't in much of a mess. It fell onto your back with very few knots.

You changed your clothes intoa plain grey t-shirt and a pair of jeans and walked downstairs.

Tord was on your couch switching between your channels. You hesitated, but managed to sneak up behind him.

You pulled his hood over his head and face and you heard him let out a "Gah!"

"Guess who!~"

"(N/N), really? You're the only other person in this whole house."

"I know," you let go of his hood and he pulled it off his head.

He turned to you with his smile he usually gives you. He rubbed your head and turned back to the T.V.

Why'd he do that!?

You brushed your hair with your fingers and sat next to him,"You know, if you're going to come here so much, you might as well move here."

"Hm... Maybe I will."

"Wait what?"

"That isn't a  bad idea. I might move here."

"Um uh well sure... I have an extra room down the hall..."

"Heh... Thanks..."

You took a small but deep breath. What have you gotten yourself into...? (Maybe into Tord :3)