The New Commander

[Tord's Pov.]

I was walking around the kitchen looking for something when I saw (Y/N)'s hoodie hanging on a chair at the dinner table. I picked it up and was about to bring it to her room for her, but something hard hit the ground. I looked down to see a black rectangular device on the floor. I picked it up so see it was one of those DS thingies little kids have. This one was old, though. It wasn't thin like the new ones and the camera lens on the top flap was rather large. It looked like the DSi XL model to me.

I flipped it open and looked around inside it. I saw one icon that had an orange frog on it. I clipped on it and it showed me different little animations that I assumed (Y/N) made. I clicked on one and it was something like the following:

(It's like the video above but instead of Tord, it's you and instead of a hurt arm, you have a shotgun, and instead of an eyepatch, youre grabbing onto your arm.)

I watched it a couple times. I tried not to think of the worst thing, but I couldn't help it. Did she leave this as a note for me to say she was leaving!?

I sprinted to her room, hearing the crack of plastic against tile behind me as I dropped the DS. I burst through the door, disrupting a flock of bird outside her window in a tree. Not there.

I ran to the picture where the tube hid behind it. I slid down, landing on a chair she left before she departed from the lab. Not there, either.

Panic rushed over me. I went back to the kitchen and said to myself,"It's fine, it's fine! She's probably with her brother or out shopping for food or something."

That's what I did about two days ago. I lay in bed that morning, not wanting to get up. I haven't seen the others for a while, including Edd, Matt, Tom and my army.

I didn't want to be a disgrace, so I got up and walked to the base. When I entered, everyone ran to be yelling "There's another army!" or "A new leader has risen!" or "A new enemy is here!" I pulled out the pistol in my pocket and shot it in the air, gaining silence in less than a second.

I walked to my office where my chaur was turned around. It slowly turned to reveal (Y/N) sitting in it.

"Hello, Commander Red," was all she said.

"(Y/N)! Where have you been!?" I yelled at her. "Du skremte meg halvt i hjel!" (You scared me half to death!)

" Ro deg ned, Tord," she replied, waving her hand. "Kan du ikke se at jeg har det bra?" (Calm down, Tord. Can't you see that I'm fine?)

She was okay. It was hard to recognize her in a uniform that was similar to mine but (F/C) fading into black as it got lower. Patryk walked in and said,"Oh, Commander! I didn't expect seeing you today. I see you have you met Commander (F/C)."

Commander?...

"Patryk, what in the world are you talking about? (Y/N) is my roomate!"

"Yes, yes, but she said you 'inspired her to be a leader of her own army'. She said she already has people begging to be a part of it."

I was so confused. (Y/N) must've seen concern and confusion drawn onto my face because she said,"Listen, Tord, we're enemies now. My army will be growing until we are ready to fight. While you were doing whatever you do, I met up with the commanders of the other two armies to make some rules."

She took out a sheet of paper, flipped it, and slid it across the desk towards me. I walked to the desk and read it:

Rules of the Armies:

- You must warn the army you attack before attacking.

- Each army will work individually.

- Each army will have their own rules for their army individually for their army men/women.

If any army is caught breaking these rules, the commander will be forced to resign and the beta of the army will take over as commander.

I looked up at her to see a fake smile across her face and icy-cold eyes looking back at me. I was already done with her.

"If we're enemies, I'm moving out!" I yelledat her. She didn't even flinch. I didn't mean to yell at her, but I did anyways.