Really, Tord?

[Your Pov.]

You and Tord were living in the same house now and you got used to it pretty fast.

You learned a couple things about him too.

1) He is obviously the comander of the Red Army. (The wanted posters gave it all away.)

2) He has a kind of weird obsession with guns.

3) He's not used to having his hoodie off even though he's kinf of cute withou-

Wait wait wait... What are you thinking!? Come on, you two are like best friends and will probably only be best friends.

You and Tord were sitting on the couch watching T.V. when your phone began buzzing. You picked up the phone and held it to your ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, (Y/N)! Me and the guys are going to the arcade! Wanna come?"

"Maybe, but i will need to ask Tord first."

You covered the phone with your hand,"Want to go to the arcade with the others?"

"Nahhh... Those guys and complete garbage at the games over there. Plus, I'd rather just stay here with you," he replied, his cheeks turning slightly pink.

"Quite the charmer," you said back, rolling your eyes.

You held the phone to your ear again,"No thank you, Edd. Me and Tord are having some uh... 'Best Friend Time' I guess."

"Oh! Okay! It's fine," your brother said though the phone.

You guessed that he forgot to hang up because you heard the words,"Tom! They're just friends! You still have a chance!"

And there was another voice that you reconized as Tom's,"Edd, shut up! I want nothing to do with your weird sister!"

"Oh! Oh uh sorry (Y/N)! Forgot to hang up..." he said to you directly, then he hung up.

You rolled your eyes and put down your phone. You continued watching the show on T.V.. You felt Tord put his arm around you but he didn't pull you closer or anything. It felt somewhat conforting. It made you feel safe.

You smirked and scooted closer to him.

"(N/N) what are you doing?" he asked, his face turning red. Yours was too a little.

"Nothing~," you replied.

"Really?" he said back. "If this is what you want..."

He sighed and pulled you closer so that your faces were in front of each other. Your eyes widened and he let his hand graze your jaw. You face exploded and was just about as red as his hoodie.

He let go and burst out laughing,"You should see the look on your face right now! Oh my goodness that was hilarious!"

You punched him in the arm and that just made him laugh even more. You took your shirt and covered your face with it by pulling it from the top.

"Really, Tord...?"