Not In Your Vision

[Your Pov.]

You practically despised Tord the rest of the day. Everytime he tried to talk to you, you acted like Ella and Loki. (Get the reference? If not, look up _ELLA_ on YouTube and you'll understand.)

You lay in your bed with your phone texting your old friend from elementary, Tia. She tells everyone to call her that, but her real name is Tiana. She just doesn't like her really girly name or something like that.

(Y/N):
[Hey, T.]

Tia:
[Hey]
[Aren't you with that Tord
guy you keep telling me
about?]

(Y/N):
[He lived with me, but
it isn't anything like that]

Tia:
[Suuuurreee...]

(Y/N):
[Assume that again and
I'll come to your house and
slit your throat in your
sleep.]

Tia:
[With what army?]

(Y/N):
[The Red one.]

Tia:
[Hey! Don't joke about that!]
[People are getting killed
because of their leader!]

(Y/N):
[I know, but still.]
[You know I want to be in it.]

Tia:
[I know, but it's just risky.]
[Well, I gotta go.]

(Y/N):
[Kay]
[Cya tomorrow.]

Tord opened your door and you jolted up.

"Hey, (Y/N). Just wanted to say goodnight," he said, giving you his normal smile.

You replied with a simple "Night, Tord" and layed down on your side, facing the wall. He walked up to the side of your bed and gave you a kiss on your cheek. He walked out, leaving you with a pink dust on your cheeks.

You fell asleep easily afterwards, but you just couldn't help thinking about him in your dream even though you were doing something completely different. You just walked around a park with different and fimiliar faces all around you, but no Tord. He was in your thoughts and not your vision.

Not in your vision.

~~~~~~

Sorry that this chapter is a little short! I'm actually sick right now and I'll be going to Lake Tahoe this weekend, so it's been busy busy busy!

When I get back to school tomorrow, I have twice the homework to make up for what I missed and I have to pack for the trip...

Pray that I'll survive!

Well, that's it for now and I'll see you all on the flip side.

Bye-Bye!~

Signed,
            Proxie Kan Geno