A Thought

[Paul's Pov.]

It's been about a week since Tord said he'll tell (Y/N) about the army, but nothing is really changing. I'm assuming that she doesn't know yet. 

I walked into his office with a straight face. Tord didn't even look up from what he was reading.

"Tord, have you told her yet?" I asked.

"No, why?"

"I thought you said you would!"

"Come on, give me time! Geez..."

"You've been living with her for like two months! She needs to know and she is going to find out sooner or later!"

"I'll do what I want! Go do whatever you do and leave me alone. I'm busy."

He shoo-ed me away and I stormed out. Why was he so stubborn about this!? Ya know what, I'll just tell her myself! Screw Tord.

I walked out of base, pulling on my red sweater. I walked to (Y/N)'s house and knocked on the door. She opened it and gave me a smile,"Hello, Paul! It's been how long? A week?"

"Yes, yes, but we need to talk. It's about Tord," I replied flatly. She let me in and we sat opposite from each other.

"Look, Tord is different. If I tell you, you need to promise that you won't be alarmed."

"I-I won't.  I can take whatever news you give me."

"Okay... So I'm sure you know what the Red Army is and it's leader. Tord is the leader. He's my leader."

She stared at me and blinked,"You can't be serious."

"I'm very serious, (Y/N). He's just too scared to tell you. He doesn't want to harm you."

She put her hand on her head and leaned back,"Wow... That's a lot to take in..."

"Yes, yes, it is. It was hard for Edd and his friends, too, but he is just glad they forgave him," I replied, nodding my head.

She looked down at her feet for a moment and frowned,"I just don't understand why he didn't tell me earlier... We're practically best friends."

"I understand, (Y/N), but he us very proyective of different individuals like me and you. Only a small handful of people actually know about this, so be proud to be in protection of Tord and that you know this information."

This seemed to get her spirits up and she looked up at me with her usual smile,"Thanks, Paul."

We both decided to walk around to go a little more into depth about the situation.  I explained everything like the time Tord tried to attack Edd, Matt, and Tom and how he's the leader. I explained some things about the Red Army and how there are different "colors" for each one. Certainly, there are three colored armies: Red, Yellow, and Blue.

"So, just the primary colors?" she asked.

"Yes. Some have tried to make new ones, but they all failed to do so," I explained, lighting a cigarette. 

"Hm... Well, maybe I should give it a shot?"

I literally almost choked on my own spit and I turned to her,"Are you crazy!? You could get killed, (Y/N)!"

"So? If I get killed, I'll just pass on the army to Edd or Tord."

I took the cigarette out of my mouth and facepalmed,"It's not that simple... Just keep that was a thought for now."

"Fine..."