It's Fine...

[Your Pov.]

You put a box next to the door at Tord's new room. You're surprised that he is actually moving in.

You turned and bumped into Tord who was folding what looked like a small stack of printer paper. You only felt as if you were falling backwards, and you were.

You closed your eyes, bracing yourself for what was going to happen.

Something wrapped around your waist and stopped you mid-fall. You opened your eyes to see Tord holding you by your torso,"You okay?"

You felt your cheeks heat up.

How can I be so stupid!? You thought to yourself.

"Uh, yeah. I'm good," you said, looking around with your eyes. The papers he was holding was drifting around you two. You imagined them as something else. Something like feathers. That's what they kind of looked like.

You snapped out of your imaginary world and looked at Tord straight in his eyes,"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you drop your stuff!"

You pushed Tord's arms to his sides and bent down to pick up the papers he dropped. Once you got like five you straightened up and looked at Tord.

Something was different about him...

Same horn-hair...

Same hoodie...

Same bandage...

Same red cheeks...

Wait red cheeks?

[Tord's Pov.]

I turned around after letting (Y/N) stare at me for a couple seconds and started to pick up the rest of the blank sheets of paper I had dropped.

Why did I look at her like that when she was picking them up!? I can offically call myself a pervert...

I took the rest of the papers from (Y/N) and put them in my new room on the desk I brought over the day before to get started.

I closed my eyes and sighed as I walked out and bumped to something. Something? Someone??

This got too cliche...

I bumped into (Y/N) and we both fell to the floor. I was right on top of her.

She covered her face with her shirt by pulling it up over her face as we both got up. I speed walked away as fast as I could saying,"Sorry..."

Before I left, I heard her reply,"It's fine..."