Was It Solved?

[3rd Person Pov.]

(Y/N) was so done with everything that was happening. She stayed at school for only a month before giving up. As expected, she became an ally to Tord, but they never really became friends. She made the decision to end the cycle of this never ending life. She thought about punching her own ticket for a while. Time to set her affairs in order.

She was walking around her school after school hours, waiting for Tord. She knew that she had to keep her identity practically a secret to Tord, so she gave him a fake name. She told him her name was Adeline,  just so that he doesn't recognize her when they're both grown up.

(Y/N) saw a flash of red and black from the corner of her eye. She turned to see Tord walking towards her.

"Hey, Adeline. You said you wanted to tell me something?" he started saying to her. She failed to make eye contact. She looked down at her feet.

"Yeah... Let's sit down, first. It'll be easier for me to process in words," she requested. He looked a little confused and they sat on a nearby brick wall that surrounded a tree.

(Y/N) began explaining everything. She explained how old she was supposed to be, the cycle she was stuck in until something changed, and about what was going to happen.

Tord looked at her in shock and confusion. He spoke up and said,"So, you're telling me that you keep going back in time to the first day of middle school? Just over and over? And there's something you keep doing wrong?"

She nodded. She staired down at her dangling feet. She felt like she was on the edge of a breakdown, but swallowed the lump in her throat and said,"Yeah... I just asked you here to admit something. Just to sent my affairs in order before I leave the loop."

"You mean you're going to commit suicide?" Tord shouted.

"Yes, it's the only way I can stop it. I've tried to hard, Tord," you were letting tear tracks run down your cheeks. "I can't do it anymore. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've tried everything."

Tord thought for a moment and it hit him like a bullet to the head. He looked at his friend and said,"Have you tried... I don't know... Confessing at this time? Like, instead of when we meet as adults?"

(Y/N) wiped her eyes and looked Tord in the eyes. Her soul's emotions were all in the color of her irises. "No... I never thought of that," she replied.

"Hm... Well, here's your chance," he replied. His friend looked at him with pink cheeks. He felt his heat up as well. "We're practically destined to be together already."

She smiled. She hadn't smiled in a month and it hurt the corners of her mouth a little. "Sure then..." she replied. He tapped her chin and asked herself,"Let's see... How did we confess again?" She turned Tord's head so that he was directly facing her. She gave him a peck on the lips and said,"Tord, I like you."

Tord was just about as red as his flannel. He smiled and so did (Y/N).

~TimeSkip!!!~

[Tord's Pov.]

It's confusing, but I was practicaly dating a time traveller. I always did think she was pretty and all, but seeing her smile sparks something in me that makes me what to see it again. I walked her to her house were Edd was watching us from the window. We had a laugh at him and she left to her house. I walked home to my red brick house and went to my room, not bothering to say hi to my parents. (Should I make Tord's parents Paul and Patryck? Yeah, why not. It's canon.)

I finished my homework with the help of a calculator and the internet. I didn't really mean to. My mind was just racing to much that my brain refused to think of math or English or anything.

My dad, Paul, walked in and said,"Hey, Tord. How was school?"

"Fine. Why?"

"Oh, nothing, just curious. Did anything happen?"

I didn't want to tell him what happened with (Y/N). He would've called some mental hospital for me and her to be locked up in until we can prove what was happening. The good thing it what she might be free now and I was the key to it.

"The same thing..."

"Hm, okay then. Well, I just got a call from a girl. She asked for you," he replied. My heart dropped and I must've turned pale.

"She's just, uh, my friend from school."

"Heheh, riiiight... Well, see ya, champ."

He pat me on the head and walked out.