Protection

[Tord's Pov.]

After the movie, I looked at my "best friend." She was peacefully asleep under my arm with her head on my shoulder.

My cheeks heated up. What do I do in this situation!?

I hesitated but managed to pick up (Y/N) bridal style up to her room. I put her onto her bed and looked around the room.

The room was almost perfectlt a square with flat walls without the chisel and patterns. The closet was a huge rectangular block in the corner about two feet away from the foot of her bed.

A desk was next to her bed and was littered with a computer, hand-drawn pictures, and printed pictures that she was taken.

I picked up one of the pictures.

It wad a copy of the one in the kitchen that hid the tube to her lab, except this one was... Perfect.

She was standing next to little Edd with Edd's arm on her shoulders with her holding his other hand. In the background was what was disturbing to me.

In the background was what looked like a doll being held by a child who looked almost identical to (N/N).

I squinted and looked closely...

The doll had (N/N)'s initials on the dress's front.

I turned around and got a glance of the child with the doll until I jumped upright in (N/N) bed next to her.

I was panting and I broke into a cold sweat. I looked at (N/N). She was still asleep with her hair around her head, still perfect and (H/T).

I smiled and realized something...

I'm in (N/N)'s bed...

My face exploded in deep red, but it faded as fast as it came.

I remembered what happened the previous night...

~Flaaaaaash Baaaaack~

"Tord... I'm getting tired..." (N/N) told me, rubbing her eyes.

"Heh... Okay. Go off to bed and I'll be getting home."

"No! Don't... Before you c-came here... I watched a paranormal video on the internet... I'm scared, Tord..."

I looked at her wide-eyed and smiled softly,"Okay then..."

I picked her up, walked upstairs to her room, put her on the bed, and layed down next to her.

She fell asleep and so did I.

Hm...

"It's okay, (N/N), I'll be your protection..." I murmured. I took her into an embrace and fell back asleep.