Nothing Can Ruin This

[3rd Person Pov.]

It was the "present" again. (Y/N) and Tord were fully grown adults and they were happy together. Of course, everyone was surprised that their relationship lasted so long.

Of course, things still happened.

As in the first chapter, (Y/N) was ashamed of herself because she lost her temper. The reason is because she was working on a chemical that would surely get her into the Red Army that would tame every animal that drank it. She had three cups of it and gave some to three animals, a dog, cat, and a squirrel. These were, of course, not tamed. They hissed and barked and scratched at her, but they just froze when she gave it to them. They didn't move. She would give commands and they wouldn't do anything. (Y/N) thought she had failed. She thought for a moment and asked herself What would happen if a person drank it? She drank it and founds out.

Her breathing quickened, her vision blurred, and she knocked out. (Y/N) woke up to a black tail sticking out from her lower back, (F/C) claws instead of hands that transitioned into her normal arms, inhanced hearing, and swirling black horns coming from the sides of her head. She stared at herself in the mirror to see (F/C) blotches on her cheeks. She was freaking out and angry at herself. She yelled things like "Why did I fucking do that!?" and "I'm such an idiot!" When she finally calmed down, the horns, claws, tail, and everything else vanished and this became a part of her. Whenever she got severely angry, her assets would reveal themselves.

Tord helped her control herself by just being there. He didn't care that she was like this.he loved her and she loved him too.

Edd and Tom continued to be together and Matt didn't mind seeing them together. He completely supported it.

What really got everyone hyped was this...

Tord held (Y/N)'s hand as they walked through the snowy park. Tord held tightly onto his red scarf that (Y/N) had struggled to knit all by herself. (Y/N) looked around and pointed out birds that were surprisingly still here and small animals that refused to go into hibernation until later.

When she let go of Tord's hand, she ran up to a large tree that was just afew yards away, holding onto her (F/C) and (S/F/C) hat. She stood in front of it and turned to Tord. "Ya know, this tree has practically watched us grown up," she said.

Tord chuckled,"I guess it did."

He walked to (Y/N)'s side and clutched his hand around her's. "(Y/N), I have a surprise for you."

"Hm? What is it?"

"Close your eyes."

"Ok...?"

"No peeking!"

"I not!"

"Ok... Open them."

(Y/N) opened her eyes and gasped when she looked down to see her lover on one knee with a small black box in his hands. A golden ring with small blue diamonds on the top sat inside. Tord looked at her with his cheeks dusted pink. "(Y/N), will you marry me?"

(Y/N) threw her arms around Tord and shouted,"Yes! Yes I will!" She was so scared that the loop would continue to ruin her life, but nothing could ruin this for her.

~~~~~

END OF LE BOOK ;-;