My Guilty Pleasure

Börja om från början

Then hearing Tristan's name, a guy who I considered my brother. Not by blood but he sure as hell felt like one. He's someone I've trusted with everything, alway's had my back, and never judged me once he knew about my past. However, that bond quickly demolished. All because of me—all because I did something that makes me feel a great deal of remorse. 

He loved her more than anything, and I destroyed something so...genuine. So...real. So...full of love. Something I'm most likely going to be left alone to rot for. 

Dammit' things are already fleeing from the box, fuck. At this rate I'm going to become the very savage I trapped, that I hoped never to see again. Sad part is, the lock—unlocked because of Roxanne and at the end I never even got her. 

*****

Now we're on the sixth week. 

Roxanne showed up to class today, smeared make-up and a red cheek. For just a second, our eyes met and I saw something in those gorgeous amber's that I thought I'd never see. Something even my worse nightmares couldn't conjure up for her. Weakness. 

I instantly felt surrendered to, like I got what I wanted...just not the way I wanted it. What happened since then, since that day? Bringing me back to reality I heard someone knock on the door and I looked to see it was Mr. Samuel's, the Assistant Principal. 

"Class start the assignment on the board." I said walking towards the door.

Samuels smiled politely as I opened the door "Hello Mr. Black."

"Hello Mr. Samuels, what an unexpected visit." Leaning on the door-way I replied.

He cleared his throat "Mr. Winsor's asked to see you after class ends."

"What for?"

His eyes fell on to the ground "I'm sorry but I do not know." 

Figures why would he send someone here and tell me what we're going to talk about. It must be bad. I haven't been alone with Winsor in almost two years, since I was framed for having an inappropriate relationship with Gretchen Sanders. 

The acusation was obviously false, I'm not interested in student—well I used to not be at least. These five years I've stayed clear of any bad or negative thing that can affect my 'new' life. However, ever since Roxanne came here that thought drowned with the rest of my desires for her. 

"Well that is all Mr. Black, have a splendid day." Samuels said turning around, walking away. 

That man really needs a girlfriend. He's way to polite for his own good, plus I've never seen him relaxed. For five years this guy has been apprehensive without any way to relieve that stress. Samuel's isn't bad looking either, if he just stopped being this up-tight guy I'm sure the ladies would throw themselves at him. 

Closing the door everyone went silent, pretending to do their work as if they even attempted to. Typical. Once a teacher leaves the class goes crazy with the five minutes of freedom they get while I'm away. 

*****

As soon as all the students left the classroom I grabbed my keys and left too. Locking the door, I started my journey to the main-office. Curious why exactly did Winsor wanted to speak to me. When I arived in the office, I saw Jen and Daisy eating salads during their lunch-break.

"Mr. Winsor's inside waiting with parent." Jen say's to me at the desk.

Parent? "A parent wanted to see me?"

"A very handsome parent." Daisy interupts with a giggle. 

"I didn't see a ring." Jen says confidently "Maybe he's single."