Go back to bed - Wally West x Reader

Imagine that wally is sick and wont sit still.

"Babe I'm home!" you say as you close the door of the appartment you share with your boyfriend behind you

Wally is sitting on the ground in front of the TV playing some video games.
"Wally!" you drop the shopping bags you carried and walked to him "What are you doing?" you turn off the Tv and take the control away from him.
"Hey!" he protested trying to reach the control.
"You are sick! You should be in bed"
He pouted crossing his arms on his chest. You giggled at his reaction and kissed the top of his head. "C'mon" his expression softened and he got up following you to the bedroom. 
"Lay down, I'm going to get your medicine" you told him pointing to the bed but as soon as you started to walk away he hugged you from behind and kissed your neck.
"Forget the medicine, we could do something more fun than that" he whispered in your ear.
You turned around facing him and wrapped your arms around his neck getting closer to his face. "Nice try West" you whispered smirking and pulled away from him. "Now, go to bed" you put on a serious and bossy face.
You left the room and could hear him mumbling stuff to himself but you ignored laughing. You got the medicine he needed and started making some tea. All of a sudden, Wally's protests stop and the appartment turns silent. You feel relieved because, maybe, he fell asleep. Wally is a pain in the ass when he's sick, he just doesn't stop! I know that that is normal for him but even speedsters have weaknesses. Apparently, sickness isn't Wally's.
You quietly enter the bedroom trying not to make any sound in case he was sleeping, but guess what? Wally wasn't in bed. How. Shocking.
"Wallace Rudolph West!" you called but he didn't answer.
You hear a noise coming from the living room and see Wally zooming inside it.
"Wally!" you ran to him "Where were you?!" you asked impatiently "I told you not to get out of bed!"
"Sorry babe, I saw this lady carrying a bunch of roses and I couldn't let her pass without grabbing one!" he spoke so fast you barely understood.
"Wait, you wha-"
"And because of my speed, I made her drop all of them on the ground and, being the good boy I am, of course I had to help her. She was quite nice actually I-"
"Wally!" you interrupt him not being able to hear anything he was saying. He stopped talking and looked at you confused "Bed. Now" you order.
He gives you puppy eyes and hands you the rose. Your cheeks turn into a slight red tone while you smile and hold the rose. "Thank you" you give him a quick peck before pushing him to the bedroom again. "Go."
You watch him walk away and you smell the rose with a wide smile on your face. You loved that boy so much. You carefully put the flower on a big cup of water and grab the medicine putting it on the tea.
You move to your bedroom again and, for your surprise, Wally was actually there, quiet and not moving. You pull a chair next to the bed and sit giving him the cup.
"Thanks babygirl" he drinks a bit of the warm liquid putting the cup on his nightstand. "Thank you for being patient, I know I piss you off sometimes" he scratched the back of his neck.
"You do, indeed" you chuckle raising an eyebrow "But I love you that way"
He placed his hand on your cheek caressing it with his fingertips. "I love you" he repeated you and leaned foward to kiss you. You get up from the chair and sit on the bed where he is.
"Maybe, after you get better.." you say pulling away from the kiss and playing with his hair "We can 'do something more fun than that' " you quoted him side-glancing at the tea on your left.
"Sound's good" he nodded pleased and kissed you again. You were probably going to be sick the next day aswell, but neither of you cared.