Chapter Twenty

The Cute Weird Boy Will Be Mine

June 4th 2013

_______________________________________

Chapter Twenty - Ridley King

The moment we entered Neb's World, I was hit with an assortment of smells that ranged from uhm ew to huh okay.

Not to mention the place looked like it could use some renovations because the interior looked, well to put it bluntly, ghetto and outdated. Though, the place seemed to do well with how surprisingly busy it was for a week day and while most of the people inside were young children and angsty pre-teens; there were handfuls of adults doing their own thing.

Because it appeared, as Felix and I stood looking at the bright screen of activity options, this place was designed for all ages with Go Karting, Bowling, Bumper Cars, an Arcade, a Drop Zone, and a new 7D ride had just recently come out.

''We should go bowling first,'' Felix said excitedly after a moment of gazing up at the screen of choices. I turned my head in his direction, ready to agree with him only to frown when I saw him pull out his colorful loony tunes wallet.

''Hey, this day out is on me.'' I objected.

He furrowed his dark regal eyebrows and met my gaze head on. ''I can pay my own way, Ridley.''

''I know you can, but this is my way of thanking you for what you did for me on the bus.'' I explained because I knew I couldn't just outright attack his face with my lips even though the idea was very, very appealing. The way he stood up to that bus driver was insanely hot and in that moment, I didn't only want my lips on his face but his everywhere.

Yeah, I was a pervert but I was slowly starting to accept that.

Felix's brows stayed furrowed while he slowly returned his wallet back inside his pocket. ''Okay...but next time we hangout, it's on me.''

I couldn't contain my smile. ''Sounds good.''

He seemed content with that. After I finished purchasing a bowling lane and tickets for other activities, Felix and I found ourselves seated in front of our lane, tying up the hideously tacky and worn out bowling shoes. Turns out, Felix had small size eight feet compared to my whopping size twelve.

''I'll put our names in.'' Felix said and I went to nod my head but a fun idea came to mind.

''You could do that, or we could totally have some fun and come up with a nickname for each other.''

He paused and looked to be contemplating the idea. ''What would my nickname be?''

I didn't even really have to give much thought. ''Bambi, hands down.''

''Why Bambi?''

''Cause you have that whole big brown doe eye thing going on,'' I stated before adding. ''And you're cute, so your nickname is totally Bambi.''

He flushed all the way to the tips of his ears and cleared his throat. ''O-okay, then your nickname will be uh...uhm...Simba.''

''Simba, huh?'' I murmured. ''I'm sensing a Disney theme here.''

''If you don't like it--''

''Bambi, of course I like it.'' I assured him, purposely using the nickname to get a sweet reaction from him and a sweet reaction I got; watching him turn an even darker shade of red. Looking flustered, he stepped up to the lane's monitor and typed our nicknames in and as it would turn out, I was up to bowl first.

The Cute Weird Boy Will Be Mine (BoyxBoy) (Sugar Baby)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara