Chapter Twenty-Eight

The Cute Weird Boy Will Be Mine

June 12th 2013

_______________________________________

Chapter Twenty-Eight - Felix Zimmerman

I felt sick to my stomach.

Nervous for the upcoming conversation with Grams. Not even a hot shower could put my stomach to ease. So, after I finished washing up, I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower and dried off with a plush white towel.

I kept the towel wrapped around my body before I crept towards the half wall that separated the bathroom and bedroom and peered around the corner. I spotted Ridley, dressed in a fitted black t-shirt and a pair of dark brown chinos. He was staring intently down at his phone while he paced back and forth in his room, but he seemed to catch on that someone, namely me, was staring at him and turned his own attention onto me.

He raised an questioning eyebrow and I sheepishly said. "Uhm, I need clothes."

"Right, I picked you out something from my closet." He responded and picked up a pile of folded clothes and ambled over in my direction to hand them off to me.

I took them with a thanks and ducked back behind the half wall. I hung the damp towel up on the hook, next to Ridley's own damp towel before I placed the clothing onto the countertop. I blushed at the sight of red boxer briefs, knowing they were Ridley's and it excited me to know he had to have worn these at some point and now I was gonna wear them.

The idea of wearing his underwear was thrilling.

I pulled them on, trying to will the blush away while I picked up the next article of clothing. I grimaced however, they were dark washed jeans with three buttons instead of a zipper. I hated wearing jeans because they were uncomfortable and gave me rashes, but I didn't want to complain to Ridley about wearing them.

I'd make do.

I pulled them up each leg and brought them up to my waist and started to do up the pesky buttons. It took longer than I would have liked, but it got done. The jeans were on the bigger side in length, so they covered my feet and made it look like I had flippers. I finished dressing in the fitted white t-shirt that read the words Givenchy Paris in black bold font. I made my way back into the bedroom. Ridley's eyes flickered over towards me and examined me head to toe. He cocked his head to the side once his eyes landed on my feet, or rather the jean fabric covering my feet.

I was probably a ridiculous sight.

"They're a little big, but that's not a problem, come sit on the bed." Ridley instructed and motioned me to do just that. I obeyed, and awkwardly walked over to the bed; careful not to trip over the ends of the jeans and sat down.

Ridley knelt in front of me and took my right foot and placed it on his thigh before he started to roll the pant leg up, so it cuffed around my ankle and proceeded to do the same with the other. It was such a simple task, but it caused butterflies to erupt and flutter in my stomach none the less. He cupped the heel of my foot in his hand and raised it, surprising me when he pressed a kiss to my big toe. Even more butterflies burst free inside my stomach and I could feel the color return to my cheeks.

"I'm sorry I was shit at pretending to be your friend, Wind."

I frowned. "It wasn't you. She-she was onto me the moment I called from an unknown number. Plus, I think it's just time to talk to her and actually tell her the truth."

"I think that's a good call," Ridley agreed, picking up a pair of white socks and surprised me once again when he placed them on over my feet. "Now we should get going or we'll be late, and I don't think that's gonna win me any brownie points with your Grams."