Chapter 32

(Thank you all for waiting... I'm still stuck on this story but I'm trying to write good chapters for you all. Hopefully I'll be posting regularly again soon)

Tori and Jimin walked to Big Hit together. Tori bowed when walking into the practice room even though there were only the other members there.

"Where have you two been?" V teased while smirking. He must have had a good idea of what could have happened for Jimin's birthday. Tori felt slightly embarrassed.

"Where's the choreographer?" Tori asked dodging V's question. Jimin smiled at her.

"He had to meet with PD-nim, he should be back soon" Jin answered.

"We should probably start stretching then" Tori said as she smiled and sat on the ground.

After that Tori stayed quiet she watched as BTS began to stretch and talk to each other. She wanted to join in with them but couldn't find any energy too. Maybe that was Jimin's fault?

Not too long after everyone started stretching the choreographer came back into the room.

"Ah Good morning everyone" he said with a smile. "I just had a meeting with PD-nim about the group and resent and upcoming events. He seems happy with the way the promotions of the new album are going so far."

Everyone congratulated each other for their hard work before he continued.

"Oh and Tori and Jimin he wants to speak to you both about something in a few minutes. He didn't go into much detail but it seemed serious." He finished and started setting his things up.

After he finished speaking Tori began thinking about what PD-nim possibly wanted to talk about, especially because it was her and Jimin going to speak to him. Her stomach then dropped as she thought about their relationship.

'Does he know?'

Tori then began asking herself how? How would he of found out? Was it the other day at the broadcast... Did someone see? She mentally face palmed think how she let her lust for Jimin take over.

"You okay?" Jimin asked walking up to her.

"Um yeah" she said snapping out of her thoughts.

"Well it time to go to see PD-nim" Jimin said with a smile.

Tori gave a small smile back before they both left the room. Not too far down the hallway Jimin pulled Tori to the side.

"What's wrong? You look really worried" He said while studying her facial expression.

Tori looked to see if anyone else was in the hallway before speaking.

"What if he knows about us?" she whispered.

"How would he know?" Jimin said as if it was a joke.

"At the broadcast, we weren't very secretive. Someone could have seen... or heard" she said and smiled at the last part (cuz it would have been Jimin they would have heard).

Jimin smiled and looked away from Tori for a second. "Why does it matter if he knows? The other members know and we seem to know how to keep it a secret from the fans."

"He can't know because it's against my job rules..." Tori said. She has explained this to Jimin before, if she didn't he would have been telling everyone but the fans.

Jimin forgot about the rules but now understood, "Oh right..."

"Yeah so if he knows I automatically lose my job and so could you."

Jimin registered the seriousness of what was happening. If PD did know about them this could be the end.

"Shit..." he said under his breath as they continued to walk to the office.

They reached the door and Jimin knocked. He then looked at Tori and gave a small smile.

"It'll be okay" he said quietly before the door swung open.

"Ah Jimin, Tori come in" PD-nim said as they all walked into the office. "Take a seat."

They all sat around his desk. Tori gulped down as she began to feel even more nervous.

"Do you have any idea of why you're both here?" PD asked looking more serious then when they first entered the room.

Jimin and Tori both shook there hears. Tori began to feel as if she could break down in tears at any second because there was nothing else but the relationship he'd want to talk about.

"Well I know" He said as he leaned on his desk closer to Jimin and Tori.

"We can explain" Tori quickly said.

"You don't have to explain anything Tori. I know about you and Jimin" he said looking her straight in the eyes.

"I know that you both have been staying back after hours to work on duet dances." He said sounding more cheerful.

Tori's mouth dropped but she quickly closed it. She didn't want him to be suspicious of anything else.

"Oh yeah, we started that shortly after Tori's promotion since we both get along so well and have similar tastes in music" Jimin explained while Tori tried to stay calm.

"That's exactly why you're both here... I want you to make a dance and if it's up to satisfaction then I might think of including it in upcoming concerts and maybe the tour" he explained.

"Thank you so much, we'll start work on it after schedule today" Jimin said as he stood and shook PD's hand.

Tori got up and did the same before walking out with Jimin. She still couldn't believe that just happened. She almost spilled what was really happening.

"See I told you it would be okay" Jimin said as they walked back to the practice room. "And~ we even get to spend more time with each other."

Tori looked up at him and he had a cheeky smile on his face. She pushed him slightly.

"Great" she said sarcastically but jokingly.