Chapter 19

It had been a week since that night. Tori was asked to help out with some other dancer so she hadn't really seen BTS or Jimin for the last couple of days. She was starting to live her dream though because she was like a choreographer to the dancers she was helping.

Even though Tori hadn't seen Jimin for a while he sent her cute messages every so often to remind her how much he like her or how much he missed her. She would smile every time she read one of his messages.

'He so cute' she thought after nearly every message.

---

It was a Saturday when Tori was told she didn't need to help out anymore. She was happy to be going to see BTS again but a small part of her was sad to be leaving. Tori walked slowly back to BTS practice room.

As she took her time she didn't realise she walked past a corridor she had to follow. When she did realise she felt so stupid for walking past it. She then hurried back hoping she wasn't wasting anyone's time.

"Sorry" she said as she walked into the practice room.

She had a moment as if she'd been placed back in time; there was only the choreographer in the room. Where would BTS be?

"Don't worry about it Tori" the choreographer said as her saw her enter the room.

She stood confused. She'd slightly forgotten BTS's schedule and had no clue where they'd be.

"Um where's BTS?" Tori asked, now really thinking she was back to her first day.

"They had some last minute recording to do" The choreographer stated. "They have almost finished their album, so we need to hurry up with their choreography."

Tori didn't realise he was waiting for her return to continue the choreography.

"Really?" Tori said shocked.

If BTS was almost finished their songs then that mean's their not far from the comeback. Why would they wait for Tori to come back before making the choreography?

The choreographer then smiled, "I'm just kidding. They have already learnt half of 2 routines but I was waiting for you for their title tracks."

Tori was relieved that BTS wasn't behind because of her. "Well let's get working" Tori said as she crossed the room and the choreographer started the music.

---

Tori loved their new song. All of the member's voices sounded so nice and making the routine was surprisingly easy.

When BTS came in for practice they all welcomed Tori back. Jimin seemed very happy to see her but was trying to keep calm.

BTS was shown the choreography and bits and pieces were changed so it would fit more comfortably. Tori especially liked the beginning. Half because it was Jimin and half because of how the choreography starts, it was perfect for the song.

BTS practiced the rest of the day on the routine; they were all trying to get it perfect and somehow Tori knew they would.

---

Tori stayed back that night. It was the first time she did that week. She wanted to go over the routine for Blood, Sweat and Tears to make sure there was no lose ends or awkward movements anywhere.

While going through the dance in 3 out of the 7 places Tori heard the door open. She turned just as Jimin walked in. Jimin crossed the room to Tori without saying a word.

Jimin grabbed Tori's face and kissed her trying not to be too rough. He missed her, and that's all he could think of doing. After the kiss they stayed centimetres apart, their foreheads leaning on each other. Tori had her arms wrapped around Jimin's waist.

"I missed you" Tori said after the moment of silence.

Jimin just smiled at her words.

"Did you tell anyone?" Tori questioned, hoping Jimin would know exactly what she was talking about.

"I told Taehyung and J-Hope" Jimin said still holding her face.

"How'd they react?" Tori asked moving her head so she could see Jimin's face.

"They were worried at first. They said that this could end everything for me but... then they saw how happy I was talking about you" Jimin answer.

"Will they say anything?" Tori asked, still with a worried look on her face.

"No" Jimin said as he pulled her into a hug.

They hugged for another moment. So many things were spinning in Tori's mind. Could she really trust V and J-Hope?

Jimin broke the hug and looked at Tori. He smirked at her.

"What?" she asked confused by him.

"I can stay at your place now" Jimin said.

Tori felt butterflies in her stomach. She wanted Jimin to stay with her so badly, not for sexual reasons but just to be able to cuddle with him and to wake up to in the morning next to him.

"How about tonight?"