Chapter 29

(Updates for this story may start slowing down... I'm not sure what is going to really happen after this)

"Wait" she said then smiled.

Jimin stopped, unsure of why.

"I just need to use the bathroom" Tori said as she headed for the bathroom.

Jimin sat back down on Tori's bed and waited.

Once Tori had finished peeing, she realised she got her period. "Fuck my life" she said quietly while grabbing a pad from her bathroom draw.

Tori was about to walk out of the bathroom but she hesitated. 'What do I tell Jimin? It's going to be so awkward.'

She walked out and Jimin stood up again. He smirked at her before walking over to her.

They kissed but Tori broke it.

"What's wrong?" Jimin said looking at her confused.

"I can't..." she said and trailed off.

"Is this like that other night?" Jimin said still looking confused.

"No" Tori said and looked up at him, "Um... girl things have got in the way this time." She then felt embarrassed and placed her head on Jimin shoulder.

"Oh" Jimin said, there was a pause. "It's okay we can just talk then."

(Something's always got to get in the way)

---

They had both gotten ready for bed and sat and talked. Tori was glad Jimin wasn't freaked out by what she told him earlier or that he didn't leave. That's how she knew he really did like her.

"So..." Jimin started after the conversation was slowly ending. "Remember the other night, you said you would tell me another secret" Jimin looked at Tori with his eyebrow raised and a cheeky smile on his face.

Tori looked at him as to say 'you little shit.' "Yeah why?" she asked still looking at him.

"Well I think now is a good time to hear it" Jimin said making her smile.

Tori pushed him while thinking of what she could say. "Mm okay, but if I tell you one you have to tell me one of yours."

Jimin looked at her pretending to be shocked. "Why?" he asked making himself and Tori laugh.

"Because I don't want only one of my secrets discovered" she whined at him.

"Okay, fine" he said moving to be sitting closer to Tori.

"Can you start?" Tori asked cutely.

Jimin rolled his eyes playfully. "Okay..." he thought for a moment, he honestly didn't know what he could tell her. "Um this is going to be a lame secret but you're the first person I've slept with in almost 4 years." Jimin then felt himself get embarrassed.

Tori looked at him contemplating if that was a secret or just a fact about him. "I don't know if that's really a secret Jimin."

"Well that's all I got" he said looking at her face.

"My secret wasn't going to be anything like that" Tori said with a smile on her face.

"Well what was your secret?" Jimin asked quickly after she finished.

"My secret was going to be that I'm ticklish" she said tilting her head at Jimin.

Jimin smiled "Is that so?" Then he started to try and tickle Tori on the sides of her stomach. Tori flinched when he first started making him smile. Jimin continued and was making Tori laugh.

As Jimin continued he ended up on top of her with her legs in between his. She was laughing so loudly and kept moving harshly to the left and right. Jimin was also laughing and eventually stopped.

Jimin was still on top of her as they both calmed down. Tori was out of breath and Jimin could feel the deep breaths she was taking.

"So 4 years?" Tori asked still trying to catch her breath.

Jimin looked at her confused for a second and slowly moved so he wasn't on top of her.

"So you haven't been with someone since before your debut?" she asked, and Jimin finally clicked in with what she was saying.

"Oh... yeah" he said then scratched the back of his head. "I had a girlfriend before debut but we broke up because I was becoming really busy. She wanted me to only be focused on her."

Tori sat up and moved his head with her hand. She kissed him softly. "So you lost your virginity with her?" she asked once the kiss was over.

"Yeah..." Jimin said.

"I lost mine with my previous boyfriend. He didn't seem to care that much though. He only worried about himself" Tori said looking down at her hands.

Jimin looked at her and lifted her head to give her a soft kiss. He felt her smile through the kiss.

"I'll always care about you Tori."