Chapter 25

Jimin and Tori stayed at the BTS dorm listening to everyone's opinions. It was mainly Rap Monster and Jin who were worried about the whole relationship but eventually they gave up on the argument.

"Fine, but if this ruins BTS I will never forgive you Park Jimin" Rap Monster said as he stood and left the room.

Tori watched him leave, upset he didn't approve of Jimin and her.

They continued to listen to everyone and eventually it was only Jung Kook, V, J-Hope and them in the room. They sat in silence for a moment after they all finished.

"So, I have a question" J-Hope said looking over at the couple, Jimin and Tori both looked over at him.

"Who kissed who first?" J-Hope said as Tori started to feel embarrassed and Jimin laughed.

"I did" Jimin said as he stopped laughing.

"Aw you're both so cute" J-Hope said.

---

It was Monday. Jimin didn't stay over, he said he wanted to be with his members and explain some more. Tori still felt worried about the whole situation. She wasn't looking forward to going to work and seeing them all except Jimin.

She arrived at Big Hit early so she could calm herself down and stretch. Dancing helped her to calm down, so she went over BTS's new choreography.

She heard the door open and turned ready to see the boys but it was just the choreographer.

The chorographer looked at her, "Are you okay? It looks like you just saw a ghost." He said looking confused at her.

"Oh yeah I'm fine... Do you know where BTS is this morning? Their supposed to be here" Tori said trying to relax.

"Um BTS are getting their hair cut and dyed for their come back. Didn't anyone tell you?" The chorographer said still confused by Tori.

"I must have missed it" Tori said as they began working on the choreography.

---

(Keep in mind that Jimin had black hair during the story so far and his hair for WINGS is blonde/sliver so it's a big change.)

It had been an hour or so since Tori had begun dancing. Her and the choreographer had the choreography down packed and were ready to teach it to BTS, but they still hadn't come to practice.

"Can I go and find them?" Tori asked.

"Yeah... the room they should be in is just up the hall" the choreographer said as she walked out of the room.

Tori walked in the direction the chorographer said the boys should be. She suddenly could hear music as well as laughing and talking. She knew that BTS was in that room.

Tori took a deep breath and knocked loudly on the door. She heard someone say come in so she opened the door and entered.

She entered and bowed to the hair stylist. She could see all of the member's but Jimin.

"Tori!" J-Hope said when she entered.

Tori looked at him surprised at his different hair colour and style. "Wow" she said. It wasn't to dramatically different but it suited him well.

"You think it looks nice?" J-Hope asked smiling at her.

"Yeah it suits you really well" Tori said smiling back at him.

She continued to look around the room. Everyone had a new hair style and all of them suited them perfectly. Tori noticed no one had their hair changed to dramatically, they had either got a lighter shade or darker shade of their previous hair colour. Jin and Rap Monster were probably the most dramatic.

"He's getting his hair washed" J-Hope said quietly next to Tori.

She smiled. He must have notice her looking and just thought she was looking for Jimin.

While she waited she sat and had small conversations with some of the boys and stylist. They joked around about the boy's hair and other things to make them laugh.

Tori then heard the door open and she turned to see who it was. She saw a stylist walk in and behind her was Jimin... with blonde hair.

J-Hope and Tori both laughed a little at Jimin, but Tori stopped herself remembering how Jimin feels about his appearance. Lucky Jimin laughed along with J-Hope.

"What do you think?" Jimin asked as he looked in the mirror so he could see as well.

"It's very different" Tori said still surprised by his new colour.

"Hey now you two match" J-Hope said. J-Hope and some of the other people laughed.

For a second Tori thought that their secret was going to be revealed but everyone just saw it as a joke. She also then laughed slightly at the comment just so it wouldn't be awkward.