Chapter 3

Tori woke up to the sound of her alarm. She opened her eyes sleepily after turning it off. She looked over at Maki's bed where Maki still was asleep. 'She's a really deep sleeper' Tori thought as she slowly moved to the bathroom connected to their bedroom.

She had a shower and when she came out Maki was on her phone.

"Good morning" Tori said with an obnoxious smile on her face.

"Morning" Maki said with a rough voice (because she just woke up, k).

Tori then went over to her dresser and pulled out some ripped jeans and a large T-shirt. Yesterday in the meeting they weren't sure what she'd be doing today, so Tori made sure to wear an outfit that wold accommodate for many different things.

By the time Tori was doing her hair, Maki had gotten dressed and was again on her phone. Maki was very lazy, as you found out very early in the friendship. Tori wasn't sure what to do with her hair. She ended up just doing to braids with a middle part; simple but effective.

Tori had to be at Big Hit a half hour earlier than she usually did but she got distracted and had to rush to the building.

She got to the building and luckily had sometime, which was good because she still didn't know which practice room she had to be in. She searched for 15 minutes before she final found it.

Tori entered, expecting BTS and the choreographer to be there, but it was only the choreographer.

"Sorry I'm late" Tori said as she walked into the room and bowed to the choreographer.

"Don't be, you're right on time" the choreographer said looking away from notes he was looking at.

"Umm... Where's BTS?" Tori asked looking back at the door.

"Oh they have vocal things to do this morning. Here" he said while handing Tori a folder. "This is your schedule and all the BTS member's schedules. You're in charge of them instead of me, okay?"

Tori opened the folder it was full of paper, all colour coded for different things. "Okay..." she said still stunned by all the paper.

"You will also have to talk to the boys and get their phone numbers in case you have to contact them" she nodded, "Okay so we will start. I want to see what you know of BTS's choreography." He finished and walked over to the computer to organise the music.

Tori quickly put her stuff on the side of the room. "Won't it be awkward with only 1 person dancing a 7 membered group dance?"

"Don't worry, I just want to see what you know" he said as he started the music.

'What no warm up? No thinking beforehand?' Tori thought as she tried to find a place in the song. 'This'll be fun'

---

Tori had been dancing for a while now. She had danced to Dope, Run, Fire, pretty much all of BTS's songs from their more recent albums (before WINGS). She knew most of the routines.

Tori and the choreographer were getting along well, which she was very thankful for. Every time there was a pause in the choreography where the member's just sing/rap there would be smiles across each of their faces.

Tori was dancing to Save Me, just before the chorus when the door opened. She didn't hear or see it because she was focused on the music and the dance. Once she finished people started clapping for her.

She turned to see the BTS member's clapping for her. She smiled, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Wow, you can dance better than some of the hyung's" this came from V.

"Yeah you really do" said Jung Kook, as the older boy's started giving them bad looks.

Tori smiled. 'God, all you do is smile. You look like an idiot' she said to herself in her head. "Um so what are we doing today?" she said and looked over at the choreographer.

"Well BTS need to practice for an upcoming event and I'll need you to be here with them. I have some meetings and thing's to do" he said as he exited the room.

"Okay..." Tori said quietly as he left the room.

'Great, now I actually have to speak to them' she said in her head. She was nervous and didn't want to embarrass herself more.

"Um so you know our names right?" asked Rap Monster, seeing that she was nervous.

"Yeah, of course" she said trying to sound confident and not like a fan girl.

"Great, so we'll begin practice then" J-Hope said as he started to stretch his legs.

(Sorry this chapter isn't that interesting)