Chapter 28

The day continued as planned. Jimin seemed to be really happy, which the director kept picking him up on.

"Jimin, you have to be more serious and sexy" the director said after a group scene.

Jimin nodded to him, and then looked up to find Tori. They both smiled at each other.

Tori loved watching the music video shoot. BTS were really good with the directions the director gave them and even gave suggestions to make it better.

'Well they have been doing this for almost 4 years' Tori thought to herself.

In between takes and the boys changing their outfit, Jimin pulled Tori into a room the crew wasn't using. He pushed her against the wall, leaving his face centimetres from hers.

"We can't do this now Jimin" Tori said bitting her lip, even though she really did want him (dam now she's horny).

"Why not?" Jimin asked.

Tori could feel Jimin's breath on her face. "People will come looking for you."

Jimin then back off her. "Can I at least have a kiss?" he said making a cute face at her.

Tori smiled at him, she then grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to her. She placed a small peck on his lips and left the room.

Jimin stood in the room for a second and giggled to himself at how cute Tori was.

---

It was the end of the shoot. The director was really happy with all the scene's and said he thinks they would have an amazing music video after editing.

The boys thanked him and all the staff before being lead out to the cars. Tori followed BTS and was again placed in a car with the youngest members. Jimin smiled as she entered the car.

Once they started the trip back Jung Kook and Taehyung turned to talk to them.

"So why were you so happy today?" Taehyung teased Jimin, clueless to what exactly happen the night before. "Were you trying to get the director's attention?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Don't worry about it Tae" Jimin said then smiled shyly.

Taehyung looked confused then looked at Tori. When he did Tori started feeling embarrassed and smile before looking away.

"Oh" Taehyung said as an awkward smile formed on his face. He was starting to connect the dots.

"What?" Jung Kook asked he was confused.

"Don't worry about it" Taehyung said as he turn back around in his seat.

Jung Kook watched him then looked back at Tori and Jimin. He thought for a second and it seemed like something clicked in his head too. He then slowly turned back in his seat.

Tori looked over at Jimin after they both looked away. He still had a smile on his face and once she saw it she couldn't help but smile at him.

Jimin then leaned in closer to Tori's ear. "What are you doing tonight?"

She looked at Jimin; she wanted to say 'you' but didn't want to seem desperate. She moved closer to his ear and said, "Why? Do you want to come over again?"

Tori moved away so she could see Jimin's face, he bit his lip while looking at Tori's eyes then down to her lips. She took that as a yes and leaned back in her seat. She heard a small chuckle come from Jimin as he did the same.

---

Everyone walked home together. When they reached Tori's apartment building, she said goodbye to everyone and Jimin stayed with her. The other members didn't say anything.

Tori and Jimin walked into the building and Jimin back hugged her as she unlocked and opened the door. They walked in, Tori was smiling at Jimin.

"Hello?" Maki said as they entered the kitchen.

"Maki! Your home" Tori said breaking Jimin's back hug and hugging Maki.

"Welcome home" Jimin said putting his hands in his pockets.

Maki just looked at him confused. "Jimin you can go wait in my room" Tori said looking back at him.

Jimin walked past the girls and went to Tori's room. He didn't want to feel awkward in front of Maki. He closed the door behind him and let out a deep breath.

"So he's staying over on a weekday?" Maki asked after hearing the bedroom door close.

"Yeah, he stayed over last night too" Tori said as a big smile formed on her face.

"2 nights in a row" Maki said surprised, "Aren't you worried the other member's will find out?"

Tori then realised she had left on the day when the other member's found out, "Oh I haven't told you. They found out on Sunday. That's why we left so quietly."

"Oh... were they okay with it?" Maki said with a concerned look.

"I think they're starting to understand" Tori said, "Well... I'll tell you more later, okay."

Maki just nodded as they both walked to their rooms. Tori walked into her room to find Jimin sitting on the bed. He was obviously waiting for her.

He stood up and made his way over to Tori.

"Wait" she said then smiled.