Chapter 40

(Happy chapter 40... and hopefully 900 reads after this chapter 🤞🏼)

It was the next day at work. BTS and Tori were there earlier than the choreographer and were mucking around while stretching. Tori not only grew closer to Jimin over the tour she also was closer to each member. It was like they were all a small family.

"Hey Tori, it's almost your one year anniversary of joining the BTS team, right?" Taehyung asked.

Tori was still slightly laughing at something Jin did but was able to answer him. "Yeah, on Wednesday next week "she said and gave him a smile.

"That means we have to throw a party" J-Hope said. He must have heard their conversation.

"No you don't" Tori said. She hadn't told the other members about the promotion and didn't know when she would. If she took it she might not even be here next Wednesday.

"Yes we do. You've help so much through the year, a party would be a good way to thank you" Taehyung said giving Tori a cute smile.

"I don't want a party though... being able to come to work with you guys is thanks enough" Tori said.

"I've got a better idea of what to do" Yoongi said making everyone look over at him. "We should go back to that bar that we went to last year with Tori."

Tori smiled at him. It was a simple but nice idea. Jimin leaned in close to her ear and whispered.

"Maybe this time I won't drink too much."

Tori smiled, slightly embarrassed remembering what happened last time (If you don't remember last time Jimin was a bit drunk and as they were making out and stuff Jimin ended up vomiting). But at the same time that memory was special to hers and Jimin's relationship. That was technically their anniversary.

"Okay then its sorted" Yoongi stated.

"Oh wait we can't in the actual week of your anniversary... That's the week we start promotions for our new album and I doubt it would be the best way to start the week" Rap Monster said.

"That's okay... how about the weekend after promotions end?" Tori suggested even though she didn't know what would happen with the promotion if she accepted it.

There were some discussions around the room but eventually everyone agreed that it would be a nice way to end the week as well as celebrate Tori's year with BTS. Tori also worked out something while they were all talking and leaned over to Jimin.

"The Monday after is our anniversary."

"Really?" Jimin said surprised.

Tori nodded, smiling at him.

"Then we'll have to make that weekend special" Jimin said and smiled at her.

(If you're confused; the week after this day is the anniversary for Tori, the week after that is when they promote their album. They didn't want to celebrate on the weekend before the promotions because seeing as though they are all adults they would be drinking and don't want to have hang overs on the first day of promotions. Got it... Good)

---

Tori went straight to PD-nim's office once BTS went off to fine tune some tracks for their album. She needed to discuss with him about the promotion. She still felt unsure about what to do... even though this was her dream.

She knocked on the door and waited.

"Come in" She heard from the other side of the door.

She walked in and bowed to him.

"Ah Tori, I wasn't expecting you to come past today" he said surprised to see her.

"I didn't think I was going to be here either but I need to talk to you... about the promotion" Tori said, feeling good that she got straight to the point.

"This sound serious" he said as they both sat down.

"I just wanted to discuss some things about the promotion before I properly accept it" Tori said now feeling slightly nervous.

"I see. Well you'll be starting next week with the trainees. There are already some that we have our eye on for a new group and if they succeed in training you'll become the group's choreographer. You will most likely stay with them throughout their career which will hopefully be a long time" He explained.

Tori thought for a second. It sounded great. If this group receives any amount of popularity as BTS then she could be set as a choreographer for a really long time.

"It sounds really nice" Tori said with a genuine smile, "But..."

"But what?" PD said looking confused.

"But is there any way I could start in a few more weeks? I want to stay with BTS at least until they finish promoting their next album" Tori explained, hoping he would understand.

"Tori that's not really how promotions work and the trainees are almost ready. They need a choreographer now" PD said.

"But if you give me a few more weeks the trainees will be ready and you would have made up this new group... then by the time I get to work with them I can focus on making their debut choreography perfect" Tori said trying to persuade him into allowing it.

He thought for a minute. He exhaled a long breath before answering.

"Fine... you'll start when BTS's promotions end."

Secrets | Park Jimin (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें