Chapter 14

Tori continued to explain everything to Maki. She smiled nearly every time she finished a sentence. She was happy, and Maki seemed just as happy for her.

"That sounds so cute, except for the vomiting" Maki said as Tori finished her story of what happened. "So what are you guys? Is he your boyfriend?"

Tori then realised her and Jimin hadn't said anything about that. She just said she wanted something to happen. She looked up at Maki, "I don't know what we are... For right now I think we're just a secret."

---

On Sunday it was Maki's day off too. Tori and Maki looked at some apartments online and were trying to figure out if any of them were good deals or not. They found a couple that looked good and the rent was cheap enough for them but they couldn't make a decision without actually looking at the place.

"The problem with that is I have to go to work tomorrow" Maki said after Tori said they could go tomorrow.

"Oh yeah... I could just go" Tori said.

"By yourself?" Maki wasn't sure about the idea.

"Well yeah, I know what you want and I would make sure it's a good place" Tori said stuck in her idea.

"If you really want to" Maki said still unsure. "You better not screw me over though."

Tori smiled at her, "of course not."

---

It was Monday morning. Tori had spent the last night talking to Jimin over text messages. It was weird, she pretty much confessed her feeling but the conversations stayed the same. The only difference was that Jimin did say he missed Tori. She found that so cute.

"Yah" Maki yelled at Tori, waking her up. "Remember you have to go look at those places. No shit holes okay, find a nice place" when she finished she left to go to Big Hit.

Tori rubbed her eyes then grabbed her phone. It was only 7:30, but because Tori was already awake she couldn't get back to sleep. 'Well this sucks' she thought as she got up and went to have a shower.

When she got out she checked her phone and saw a message from Jimin.

JM: 'Good morning :)'

She smiled, he was so cute.

TS: 'Morning'

She didn't know what else to send him.

JM: 'What are you doing today?'

TS: 'I'm going to look at some apartments for me and Maki'

She sent that then thought for a second and sent another message before he could respond.

TS: 'Do you want to come with me?'

Tori was nervous for the response. 'What if he says no?'

JM: 'Sounds good :) What time?'

Tori smiled when she saw his response, and replied with 9:30. She then looked at the time and it was already 8:15. She put her phone down and went to finish getting ready.

---

It was 9:15 when Tori was completely ready. One of the other girls who was home that day came and knocked on her bedroom door and told her someone was here for her. She went out and found Jimin waiting near the door.

"Hi" was all she said when she got to him.

"Hello" Jimin said with a smile.

They both then walked out the door and headed to the first address Tori had. Tori didn't hold Jimin's hand because she was unsure what they were. Jimin walked with his hands in his pockets anyway.

"So how was your first day without me?" Jimin asked with a smirk.

"It was good" Tori said sarcastically.

"Was it?" Jimin asked looking at her, his eyebrows were raised.

"It was okay" Tori said, "what do you want me to say? That I wish I was with you" she questioned looking at Jimin.

"That would have been nice" Jimin said with a smile.