Eleven

J Ø S H U A
Tori cried into my shoulder and after a while of comforting her, both of us ended up falling asleep.

I woke up to her alarm going off and I tried to get out of her bed without waking her, forgetting that her phone was going off to wake her up.

She sat up, expecting to grab her phone, but instead grabbed my arm. I smiled at her as she stared at me, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Why are you in my bed?" I climbed out and handed her phone to her.

"You fell asleep after our conversation and I didn't want to disturb you, so I stayed." She nodded, seemingly remembering our night.

I left her room so she could get ready for school and wandered downstairs to find something to eat.

Instead, I was greeted by Jenna making breakfast. "Good morning?" I was surprised by everything she made.

"Oh, good morning! Sorry, I was gonna ask if I could make breakfast, but when I walked by your room, your door was open and you weren't in there. I assumed you were awake."

Jenna put some pancakes on a plate and I took a piece of bacon.

"It's no big deal. I was in Tori's room last night and fell asleep in there." I took a bite of the bacon and it was perfectly crunchy.

"That explains you wearing the clothes from yesterday." I nodded, taking another piece as Tori wandered downstairs, throwing her backpack onto the dining table.

"Good morning, Tori. Help yourself to anything." Jenna flashed a smile at her. "And get your backpack off the table. Put it by the door." I added.

Tori playfully rolled her eyes, grabbing her bag and bringing it to the front door. I smiled and put some pancakes on a plate.

I sat down and Tori sat down across from me, tapping her nails on the table. "Grab something to eat before school." She shook her head and looked down.

"Tori," she looked up as I put my hand on top of hers. "Please eat something." I shot her a look, and she stood up, walking over to the counter.

Tyler came downstairs, giving Jenna a quick kiss and grabbing food. He and Tori both sat down across from me.

While Tyler's plate was full, Tori had two pieces of bacon and a banana.

I finished eating and went upstairs to change before I had to take Tori to school.