Førty-five

V I C T Ø R I A♡
We left early.

Josh let me have the first pick at bunks, so I chose a top bunk until Tyler mentioned how often I'll fall out of the bunk, so I went for a bottom.

Josh was above me, Tyler across from him, and Jenna across from me.

I made my bunk while Tyler and Josh started looking at tour stuff for the first show and Jenna helped me.

"So you and this Max kid," she started. I smiled to myself while I put a fresh pillow case on my pillow.

"Is he your boyfriend?" I nodded and she hugged me. "That's so cute! I'm so happy for you." She let me go and finished making her bed, as did I.

Once I got some stuff unpacked, I pulled my homework out and worked on it while the bus was still quiet.

That was the upside to leaving early; no one has enough energy to be insanely loud.

Josh joined me in the front and sat across from me at the table. "What are you working on?" He asked while I flipped a page in my textbook.

"Psychology," I answered without looking up from the page.

He looked through some of my books I wasn't using and skimmed through a couple of them. "This is so different than when I was in high school."

I smiled to myself and continued to jot down notes to use for my paper as we headed towards the first venue.