- I see you two get on pretty well. Would you like to know more about dragons?

*Astrid* - We have training here, we know everything...

- But you didn't know about the dragon's true nature.

*Astrid* - ....

- And I firmly believe I can show you some new stuff.

*Astrid* - Ok. By the way! I forgot to ask something first.

- Than ask it.

*Astrid* - About the wound. Or rather when I got it. As the dragons saw me they retreated. Why?

- It's easy. I assume you spent the days with my bud like now. They felt his scent on you, and since he is an Alpha, it's clearly sensible especially for dragons, and a regular dragon don't want to mess with an Alpha, and not with his close followers. And if they had hurt you, and left, it means they felt it later, and didn't wanted to get in trouble.

*Astrid* - Wow.

- If you wish I can teach you a sentence, which keeps you safe... just in case.

*Astrid* - I don't know...

- It wouldn't hurt. You won't use it if you don't want.

Okay. I'm done. I tried to do it poker face but I'm done. IT'S SO FUNNY. Toothless is dying by laughing, but she still struggle with this few word.... I giggled a bit so she won't feel bad, but it's awful... but she tries hard, and I respect that....

~ Few days later ~

I'm getting better and better, a few more day and I'll can ride again safely! I was sitting on a high point that we discovered at night, and I know for sure, we can't be seen from below.

I took out my flute, that I found out I brought, and started to play some songs that I learnt during my travelings. Soft, comforting melody. I can't sing well but I feel like I'm singing when I play. I don't know when they arrived, but a pack of terrible terror was here with us now, and dancing around me, with the music.

Soon I was out of breath, and as soon as I finished the first song I decided it was enough. We stared at the Sun's first rays before I disappeared with Toothless in the night's last shadows.

Astrid's POV

Nowadays I sleep well, since he asked me something incredible.

"Hey Astrid! Can I ask you a big favor? Could you fly with Toothless? It's not healthy to for him to napping all the time, but he refuse to fly without a rider and he won't let me since I'm wounded."

After that I spent long-long time in saddle, when I finally go home to sleep I sleep like dead. I wouldn't have guessed riding a dragon is that exhausting.

I woke up... because someone played some music. It was too beautiful for me to be annoyed about it, but looking out from the window and realizing literally everyone is out, and searching the musician... surprising. However because of the echo, it was impossible to find. The Sun was barely up when it stopped.

Afternoon I visited the incredible duo, who was still sleeping like dead. Let me guess. They were out the whole night.

In the afternoon I couldn't finish, but at night when I arrived they were still sleeping! I thought I won't wake them up than, but I saw a little wooden flute. A FLUTE. Was it from the morning?! Really?!

- HEY!

I shouted. Both of them jumped high like a scared cat, but as they landed they were already on foot and fight ready, I have no clue where he got that dagger, but he hold it defensively in front of him, and from his dozed look he would leap on me in a blink of an eye an cut my throat.