25

WARNING - RAPE AND VULGAR LANGUAGE AHEAD

Jimin's P.O.V

"Yes eomma, I've been a good good boy."

I smiled at my pretty mom, her hair is now black again, I don't know why it always changes colors but she's pretty anyways. She is wearing her white dress that she loves the most and she holds my teddy bear from when I was a kid. She always takes the teddybear with her, mommy said that the bear reminds her of me.

I giggled
"Mommy you're so pretty!"

"Mommy is pretty and so are you, my little baby, you've grown so much since mommy last saw you"

I smiled and ran to hug her, she took me in her arms, loving me. Love feels so nice, being loved by her is the most precious thing in the world, I don't want to lose her, the one that took care of me so much. My pretty mom

"Mommy, I think i'm in love

"Mommy, I think i'm in love."

She stopped ruffling my hair and sighed.

"No no no, Jimin baby, you know what happened to mommy, right? "

I started tearing up, I wanted to cry, Yoongi would never do the stuff dad did to me, right?

"B-but Yoongi would nev-"

"I said NO Jimin. I will not allow you to fall in love with anyone"

She started yelling at me and she pushed me away from her, looking at me in disgust

"Do you need love? If you do, your mother is right here, you don't need anyone else, okay? You need to get rid of him, he's just like your dad"

I nodded and wiped away my tears.
"Y-yes mom"

She smiled and waved then she left, she left me alone again.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I was thinking of taking Jimin out today again. And so I asked Jin's permision and of course he agreed.

----------

"Jimin, do you wanna come at my house today? We can play games and have fun, what do you say?"

"Sure. Let me dress up first hyung"

I nodded and left the room, giving him enough time to change.

The ride to my house was really quiet, and I know, I know something's bothering him.

--------

"Jimin, are you hungry? "

"Yes hyungie!"

"Do you want apples, I bought some yesterday- "

"Hyung I want you!"

I blushed and looked shocked at him.
"M-me?"

He walked to me and put his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Yes hyung, please?"

He pecked my lips very slowly, being a tease. I moaned when our crotches touched and he smirked.

"I'll take that as a yes"

"N-no, stop Jimin, I don't want this.

"Yes you do"

He slapped my thighs and I winced at the pain, it stung.

I don't want this.

He turned me around and held my hands above my head. I tried to escape but his grip was too tight, and he was a lot stronger than me.

I started crying when he took my pants off.

"Jimin, please stop!"

He palmed my dick through the fabric of the  boxers and I moaned.

Then he slapped my but, really hard, then again and again and again until I didn't even feel my butt and I was barely standing on my legs.

He then pulled my hair back and bent me down.

I panicked and started screaming, but he quickly covered my mouth, slaping my butt again then whispering to me
"Shut up you fucking slut"

He took his pants and boxers down, putting his dick at my entrance. I silently cried, and waited for him to be done already.

"Shh you slut, you want me don't you?"

I didn't do or say anything, I just sat there like a lifeless doll, legs shaking.

"Ok, as you wish"

He pushed his member inside me and I felt an unexplainable pain, he was ripping me apart.

It hurt like a bitch but I couldn't do anything.
1. I love him
2. He's too strong.
3. I'm afraid

"You slut, guess what i'm gonna do after i'm done fucking you?"

"I'm gonna kill you"

○○
○○
#18 i'm