6

"Sleep here tonight."

Yoongi gulped, he didn't know what to do. Should he run? Should he tell Seokjin?

"Seokjin said you should sleep here tonight, he even brought another bed here." The younger was now smiling.

'Fuck you Seokjin'
"But why does he want me to sleep here? I mean, if it's for looking after you, we have cameras."

"There's a fly in the room."
Jimin pointed at the fly that was flying over the table, then he ran after it and squezeed the fly between his hands.

Yoongi facepalmed and sighed. 'Is this how moms feel?'

"Jimin I asked you something."

"Look, the little fly's bod-

"Jimin answer my question."

Yoongi was a patient person, but sometimes too much is too much. He was also easily intimidated by people that looked right into his eyes.. well too bad Jimin always does it, he is doing it again.

Jimin cleaned his hands and walked towards Yoongi. He could feel the older tense as he approached him, the fact that he intimidates him makes him feel dominant, and Jimin liked it.

"Don't ever interrupt me again princess, understood? I make the rules in my room."

Yoongi's P.O.V

'Princess? What the fuck'
"Can you just answer my question?"

"How the fuck should I know? It's not like I want you here anyways, and you don't want to be here either, just admit it and quit this job already."

Nope I want to know that secret of yours, Seokjin would pay me for that.

"I'm not quitting this job, we have a deal, you forgot?"

I smirked watching him, knowing that now I have more power over him now.

He looked surprised, then smirked.
"Oh, you have so much stuff to endure until then."

"Pft, stuff like what? I have worked as a caregiver for 'crazy' ass people like you, it's not like I can't deal with you."

If he thinks he's the one that wins right now, then he is wrong.. although I should stop because it's not a competition and i'm not a kid to behave like this.

He chuckled and bit his lower lip anylizing me from head to toe.

"Oh i'm sorry but i'm not one of those lame ass grannies that will just sit in a chair and act like they're possessed."

"Right, you act like a 10 year old kid that just found out about the word 'emo' and now cuts himself."

He raised his eyebrow and licked his lip.

"I'm sure a 10 year old kid didn't do the things I did, or the things I will do."

Is this guy serious?

"Oh wow you're treathening me now?"

"Maybe I am, you will see when I will do th-"

A loud creaking noise interrupted Jimin from speaking.
It was Seokjin.

"Jin, did you bring me food?"
Jimin was again smiling as if nothing happened earlier. Just now I observed how his eyes would turn into little crescent moons when he smiled.

"Ah, yes Jimin I did, I forgot to tell Yoongi your eating program. Here."
Seokjin gave Jimin the dark red apple and Jimin squealed in excitement, he ran to the table and sat down on the chair, eating.

"Seokjin, would you mind telling me why you want me to sleep here?"

"Well, I thought you could observe Jimin better."

"Well sleeping with a person that has mental illness isn't my thing you know?"

He sighed and ran his hand trough his hair.

"Only for one night? Please?"

"Am I the only one that did this?"

"Well.. yes but no.. his first caregiver did. But Jimin.. uhm you know teenagers, having too much hormones they some-"

"Holy shit Seokjin, they had sex!?"

"No..they didn't"

"Don't tell me.. he raped her or him?"

Jesus Christ this kid.

"Kind of, you know.. and it was a she..but he was only 15.. he changed."

"WHAT THE FUCK SEOKJIN ! 15? HOLY SHIT"

I made a bet with that kid but i'm so close at breaking that fucking bet right now.. how the fuck can someone get raped by a 15 year old kid ? And as far as I know, you need to be atleast 18 to work here, who could..fucking hell.

"Shh, Yoongi, keep it down.. listen. I just want someone to help him.. please.. he's been here for so many years now and ..and I really care for my patients. All of my patients got better, except Jimin who only got worse.. and I don't know what to do anymore. Please, I will tell the man that checks the cameras to watch you all night.. just please, i'll even pay extra."

I sighed.. what the fuck should I do now. Seokjin is almost crying in front of me. I know I said I will help the kid but this is too much.

Well God please watch over me.

"Fine, i'll sleep here"

"Oh my, thank you thank you"

Seokjin hugged me and I could feel him sobbing in my arms.

Third Person P.O.V

Little did Yoongi know that someone's ears 'perked' up as he gave his answer to Seokjin.

○●
●○
#15 damn