1

"Park Jimin. I'm Tiffany, remember me? I'm your new caregiver, we met yesterday. I got you food, open up"
The door opened making a loud cracking sound to be heard.
"What's this?"
The young man looked in the eyes of the blonde girl as if he would stab her right into her eyes. She blinked a few times before giving an answer making the other one impacient.
"Your food, what else would it be?"
"Oh really?"
The boy slowly walked up to the girl, stopping when only a few inches were between them. The blonde girl who was slightly shorter looked up to see the boy looking at her clothes.
"What color is your dress?"
He asked in a low and husky voice wich made her jump a little.
"P-pink."

"What color is this room?"

"White..why?"

"Your ugly, disgusting color makes me want to puke. It ruins the pure and innocent atmosphere I created here, don't you think?"

The girl stood quiet, mouth agape, thinking about the words the younger just said.

"What a nice, beautiful and long hair you have."
Fingers slowly caressing her hair making her shiver.
"I don't like the color. It's so ugly."

Jimin pulled the girl's hair down and made her drop the tray of food which Jimin hated so much. The girl tried to make Jimin unclutch her hair but she failed.
The poor girl started crying and screaming when Jimin dragged her by her hair in the middle of the room.
"P-please don't h-hurt me. P-please please plea-"

"Shut up you damn slut!"
Jimin unclutched her hair and crouched beside her. The girl was now laying down in the middle of the room while Jimin gazed at her body.
"Undress."
"W-why ..p-please please let me go.."
"Poor girl, shivering, crying and mumbling in front of me. I'm not going to do anything bad to you, just undress."
"N-no..I'm n-not goin-"

"Damn you!"
Jimin put his hands on the girls neck, he hovered above her and tried to choke her but she bit his hand and screamed.
"HELP ME"

"Oh shit" Jimin forgot to close the door.

Jimin giggled as if he was just playing around. But then he stopped, looking in her eyes, he bent down and whispered in her ear playfully.
"Jimin is mad."

She panicked and started to cry again. She knew she had to take risks being a caregiver in a mental hospital but this was too much for her.
"What's going on here? I heard someone scream- why is the door ope- ...shit"

"Park Jimin

"Park Jimin. Get off her, now!"

●○
●○
#3 fat