14

Jimin's P.O.V

Yoongi's room was quite nice, he told me it looked almost like mine, but I guess he only said that to make me feel better.
After I changed into the clothes Yoongi gave me I plopped down on the bed and covered myself in the blanket. This isn't bad at all, the bed is so comfortable.

I sigh as I remember about today, I really enjoyed going out of my room, even though the colors from outside were ugly

I sigh as I remember about today, I really enjoyed going out of my room, even though the colors from outside were ugly.... it didn't change at all.

Although I enjoyed this day, now i'm sorry for going out of my room. Because he's mad now. And i'm scared.

I curled up into a ball and started panicking when I saw him coming at me.

"Why did you go out of your god damn room?"

"I'm sorry sorry sorry"

I started to cry and I felt my cheeks starting to sting.

"Look at you, you should be dead already! Why are YOU here, and why am I rotting in the ground? " then he paused and looked up "Ah... can you smell it?"

I covered my ears and shook my head, trying to escape from this.
But I couldn't, I inhaled the odour wich was like a thick scent of melted paint and scorched wood, it's bitter to my nostrils and seems to my brain an abomination to the air. It chokes me with how pungent it can be. Just like that day.

"Please go away go away go away"

I coughed and felt my chest being hit, then my stomach, my legs and my face. He is hitting me again.

"You call yourself innocent? You're not. You're dirty, dirty dirty dirty dir-"

"Stop it, she told me i'm not, go away!"

I wiped my tears and got out of the bed, I ran downstairs and kneeled down in front of the couch that Yoongi is sleeping on.

"Yoongi"

He groaned and turned around at me.

"Jiminie, why are you crying? Calm down please..come here"

I quickly stood up and got on the couch, hugging him tightly.

He rubbed my back and asked me what's wrong.

"H-he wants me d-dead, he h-hit me, Y-yoongi i'm scared"

I sobbed and gripped his shirt.

"Who? Jiminie.. don't cry, i'm here, i'll protect you."

"Y-yoongi he is h-here, he is w-watching us. YOONGI HE IS HURTING YOU! p-please don't die"

Yoongi's P.O.V

Jimin keeps telling me that someone is hurting me but no one's here. I'm worried for him. I don't know how to make him stop crying. Everything I say to him has no effect.

I'm not good at comforting people in this kind of situation. But i'll try.. for Jimin.

whispered something in your ear
It was a perverted thing to say

I looked at him calming down when he heard me sing-whisper in his ear. Wich somehow was a miracle, because it's not really my thing to sing this kind of song.

♩but i said it anyways,
Made you smile and look away,

He gripped on my shirt harder but he stopped sobbing wich somehow calmed me down too. He was basically hugging me with his arms and legs.

Nothing's gonna hurt you baby
As long as you're with me, you'll be just fine.
Nothing's gonna hurt you baby.
Nothing's gonna take you from my side.♩

"Now sleep Jiminie, i'm here, okay?"

He nodded and I instinctively kissed his forehead. I blushed at my actions and then I covered ourselves with a blanket.

He is holding on me like a koala, and I have to say that I haven't had any skinship like this in ages and it feels really weird.

I heard soft snores and I'm assuming that Jimin fell asleep, I should too.

○●
●○
#21 kill

*singing ciggarettes after sex -nothing's gonna hurt you baby with yoongi*