19

Yoongi's P.O.V

When I woke up this morning I was 'greeted' by Lisa who had slapped my face, again.

It was pretty early when we woke up, 7:30 a.m to be exact, so we decided to talk about ourselves. We got to know each other, and we have a lot of stuff in common.

She tried calling her boyfriend but he didn't pick the phone, she was obviously angry, and sad at the same time but she made excuses, saying that his beloved boyfriend was "helping his mom" or that he is "working" and lots of other pretty lies. Honestly, I feel sorry for the girl, she lies to herself because she just can't imagine his boyfriend cheating on her or just intentionally ignoring her, wich he is doing.

After that, I changed the subject, because she wasn't comfortable talking about her 'boyfriend'.

I told her that she can stay here as long as she wants too, but only if she stops slapping me.

We then ate breakfast, and watched a few cartoons.

I wanted to go to the nearby grocery store, and she decided to come with me.

-

"Okay, we first need to get some vegetables, fruits, meat, rice, pasta."

She nodded and she went to buy the vegetables and I went to the fruit section.

Before I could even look at the fruits, someone tapped my shoulder. And to my surprise it was Jin. A really happy Jin.

"Hi Yoongi! How are you? Have you made up your mind yet?"

"Oh hi Jin. I'm fine thanks.. and really? It's been only one day, let me actually think."

He laughed and apologized. My mind drifted to Jimin, I was so eager to ask Jin about Jimin.

He continued talking about.. I don't know what, I wasn't paying attention to his words.

I couldn't hold my eagerness anymore, so I interrupted him.

"So how's Jimin?"

"He's okay, I actually asked a cousin of mine to watch over him while you're not there. He wants to be a caregiver too, he's a 'beginner' but he's doing really fine. Jimin likes him a lot!"

My heart skipped a beat when I heard those words coming out of Jin's mouth. Jimin liking another person.

"I see.. can I ..uhm come to visit tommorow?"

"Sure, Jungkook will be there too, I think you'll get along with each other"

I felt a lump forming in my troath when I heard his name, the anger rising inside of me.

I clenched my fists in a tight ball and I faked a smile.

"Oh yeah, I think we will"

"Good, now excuse me but I have to go. I saw a hottie passing by. "

After the little chat I had with Jin I just want to go home. It was my fault, I asked about Jimin, but I wanted to know how he is. Even though only one day passed since we saw each other.

This Jungkook. I don't know why i'm mad at him so bad, he's just doing his job..

-

After we got home, me and Lisa wanted to watch a movie on Netflix. A horror one, wich wasn't really my thing, because I usually only watch comedy or action movies, but I let her choose.

We put the laptop in front of us and I saw her tipping, "The Wicked".

Before playing the movie I made  some popcorn.

The movie started. We were both sitting next to each other, our shoulders brushed against one another.

In the middle of the movie I got bored and I didn't watch the movie anymore.

I glanced at Lisa.

The lights were off but I could see her face clearly because of the laptop. She has a really pretty face, she was watching the movie very carefully, and I was glad, because I was basically staring at her.

Her pretty eyes, framed by long lashes, were dark brown. Her blonde hair was really matching her milky skin.

She was bitting her nails and I couldn't help but notice how nice her lips look.

She was a major turn on, she looked like an innocent girl but damn.

Oh crap . ...
"Uhm, i'm going to the bathroom"

○●
●○

Aye dudes