13

Yoongi's P.O.V

After finishing my ice cream and cleaning my thoughts I dragged Jimin to the carousel. There's no point in asking such question to myself.

The horses that were attached to the spinning machine were all new and the paint on them was really shiny.

The colorful lights that surrounded the carousel were really annoying for my eyes but I couldn't care less at this point.

Jimin decided to hop on a white horse and I hopped on the horse behind him.. wich was pink.
We were the only 'adults' that were on the horses but we didn't even care, although we recieved a pretty good amount of "wtf are they doing" looks from parents and their kids.

We waited for the carousel to start spinning, and when it did the music started as well.

I couldn't really see Jimin's reaction but i'm sure he's happy. I hope.

The carousel started spinning faster and I heard Jimin giggle. I felt a smile creep onto my face as I heard him.

When the carousel stopped I got down and waited for Jimin to get down but he didn't want to, he pouted at me and crossed his arms saying that he wants another round.

"Come on Jimin, don't you want to go to the roller coaster?"

I smirked at him because I knew he wanted to get into that thing really bad.

He groaned and got down, still holding the damn bear. Ohh Jimin owes me so bad, because my balls are still suffering.

"Jiminie, where do you want to go after we ride the roller coaster?"

"I don't know, but it's getting dark and I don't want to sleep anywhere else other than my room."

I nodded in response and looked at the sky, the bright blue that was once there got a bit darker and the air was getting a bit colder.

I had to admit that the roller coaster was a bit scary, I thought I will die there. But Jimin had fun so it was worth.. I guess?

But my problem now.. is that I need to get Jimin back, but it's 21:54 and Jimin's 'home' closes at 20:00. And I also forgot to tell Seokjin about this and now I somehow need to tell Jimin...

I was afraid of what he'll do after I tell him but I waited until we got into the car.

When we got into the car I took a big breath and calmed down.

"Jiminie.. you.. I can't get you back.. it's too late and I forgot to tell Seokjin about this please don't be mad at me i'm sorry."

He widened his eyes and I tried to swallow the lump in my troath while looking at him.

"What? Oh no no no.. I promissed to her.. he'll be so mad at me!"

"J-jimin it's okay, my room is just like yours, I will sleep in the living room. You'll be fine, trust me"

I saw him slowly calming down and I started to drive to my home.

The ride was really quiet. I knew Jimin is uncomfortable but I didn't want to make it worse so I didn't say anything.

When we arrived I let Jimin enter first and I made my way to the kitchen because I was really hungry.

"Jiminie, are you hungry?"

"Y-yes, do you have food?"

I nodded and smiled at him, I bought a bag of apples this morning, I thought it would be nice to bring them to him but since he is here I'll just let him eat how much he wants.

I gave him the bag and he looked really confused.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't eat more than one!"

"Hum? Why not?"

I watched him tense up at my question and he looked down.

"Because- I can't okay?"

I didn't say anything because I didn't want to upset him.

"Also..Yoongi, t-thanks for today, it was my first time in an amusement park. I had fun."

I smiled at him.
"I'm glad you liked it"

After eating we both decided that it's time to go to bed so I gave Jimin one of my black shorts and white shirt to sleep.

I sighed as I walked in the living room then plopped down on the couch.

I was thinking about today but I couldn't keep concentrating on my thoughts because my eyes were really heavy so I decided to think about it tommorow, like how I usually do.

2:43 AM

Sobbing? Crying?

"Y-yoongi"

I groaned at the sound that woke me up and turned around only to see Jimin.

○●
●○
#13 i'm