8

Yoongi's P.O.V

Jimin was moaning while grinding on my crotch. He smirked when he saw that I was awake and suddenly stopped.

"Well hello princess"

I cringed at the nickname he gave me.
"Jimin, let me go please, please. I didn't do anything, we can.. we can talk you know? Why doing this, what do you want?"

"Well, I missed doing this you know? And you wanted to know if i like guys or girls, right? Well, here you go."

He chuckled and leaned to kiss my neck, he got higher and whispered in my ear.

"Do you like boys or girls? Because you have a boner right now, so I'm assuming that you like boys?"

He softly kissed my ear and I just cringed at his words. I looked at my pants and I had a tent in my shorts. My body is reacting to this not me.. Yes.

"Jimin, i'm not gay please let me go."

I begged him and tried to escape from the fabric that was wrapped around my wrists. I was scared.. I knew something bad was going to happen but this is too much.

"Oh, you're not? I'll make you change your mind then."

He dragged his hand over my body, from my neck to my lower area. He stopped when his hand was above my crotch and I felt myself relieved. He took a glance at my face to see my reaction and chuckled.

He put his hand on my crotch and firmly gripped my erection.

I gasped and started to panic, I do not want this, no, I don't. I'm still a virgin and I do not want him to take my virginity away. Why is this happening to me?

He unzipped his pants and pulled them down. Then pulled my shorts down.

"Please Jimin, stop. I don't want this. Please"

He got on top of me and grinded against my crotch throwing his head back while moaning. He didn't even listen to me. I'm so screwed.. and scared

I begged for him but he continued undressing me and himself until we were both in boxers.

I started to cry while begging him. And then I screamed as loud as I could.

"JIMIN PLEASE STOP"

He stopped and looked at me with a mad expression but it fadded away as he saw my tears and my scared face. I was shaking in fear and just cried.

He looked at my wrists then back at me. He looked at the clothes wich were on the ground and started to breathe fast.

He looked in my eyes and started crying.

"Y-yoongi. I'm s-so sorry. I'm a m-monster.. I didn't want to.. I'm so s-sorry" he said while sobbing.

"Please Jimin..untie me please."

He untied me and started to cry even more, he put his hands on his head and leaned down on me. He was on top of me, crying.

"Y-yoongi.. i'm j-just like him n-now. A m-monster.. he..h-he did this to m-me. He did it.. he did it. Y-yoongi f-forgive me. P-please please please please ple-"

"J-jimin stop crying, who did this to you? Did what?"

Jimin hugged me tightly and continued to cry, avoiding my question.

"Jimin? Okay.. I won't bother you with questions now, but.. I will tommorow."

I heard soft snores and figured that Jimin is sleeping already.

Well.. It could've been worse.. fuck.

○●
●○
#6 eat