12

Yoongi's P.O.V

Jimin wanted to get a teddy bear because 'obviously' he is a kid that sleeps with plushies.

We walked towards two shooting game stands.

The game was really easy to play, you need to shoot 5 ducks in order to get the biggest prize wich is a black teddy bear that Jimin wanted so bad. If you shoot less than 5 ducks you get a keychain.

I paid for 2 rounds because Jimin was obviously not going to win. And was I right? He missed all the ducks that were moving soooooo slow that even a little kid could do it.

I sighed and smiled at him.
"I will get it for you don't worry."

He pouted and crossed his arms as he looked at the bear that was standing on the shelf.

I picked the toy gun and started to shoot the ducks. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, yeah no one can beat Min fucking Yoongi. I smirked as I saw the old man picking up the bear, he walked towards us but he bent down and he gave it to a group of girls that apparently won too. Jimin's mouth was slightly open in disbelief.

The 4 girls are all dressed very.. very inappropriately. Too much skin is showing and I bet they're not even 13 years old.

The old man got another bear from the shelf, but it was brown not black.

"Here, you can take the brown one instead, or do you want the pink one? Maybe the re- "

A loud voice from behind us interrupted the old man and we both turned around to see the source.

"Hey, give it to us, it's ours, we won first!"

Jimin was holding the bear's leg and the girls were holding his head. They were fighting over the damn thing like there's no tommorow.

"Jiminie, we can get you another one."

"No, I want this one, it's black!"

I sighed and I mentally facepalmed myself, but I turned around to the old man, I wanted to ask him if he had another black one but of course I was interrupted again.

"You ugly idiot, it's ours!"

"No it's not, Yoongi hyung won first!"

Yoongi hyung? This is the first time Jimin called me hyung. I'm a bit shocked but in a good way.

"Jimin I told- the bear is ours, give it to him. "

After I saw Jimin looking at me in that way I changed my mind pretty quick.. I mean he's Jimin...

"Yea, see, now go away."

Jimin snatched the bear from the girls and hugged it while flipping his middle finger at them.

"Jimin, stop, don't do that!"

He pouted at me and hugged the bear tighter.

"You're such a whore , you don't deserve that bear!"

One of the girls pointed her finger at Jimin and the other girls just laughed. I walked in front of them and bent down to reach their height.

"Hey hey, don't say bad stuff, alright? We don't want this to end in a bad way."

"He's a whore and you are gay!"

I wanted to warn them again but I felt a really really painful feeling down there.

The girl hit my balls and just ran away with her friends.

I groaned in pain and grabbed my crotch.
I slowly lied down on the cold pavement and gasped for air.

"Yoongi, are you okay?"

Jimin, who was hugging his bear, chuckled as he saw my facial expressions, wich are not attractive at all at this point.

"Yes- ow my balls"

He chuckled once again and helped me get up. After the fight with those evil creatures I just want to go home and sleep. But I came here with the intention to make Jimin happy.

We were now heading towards a carousel but we stopped because I wanted some ice cream.

"Jiminie, do you want some?"

I saw him scrunch his face up in disgust. He let out a small "no" and looked down.

"Come on Jimin, just a little bit?"

"No."

I sighed and turned back to the lady that sold ice cream and I asked for a mint chocolate chip.

We decided to walk for a bit before going to the carousel.

"Jimin, are you enjoying this? I want to make sure you're happy."

"Yes, I like it. Also the bear is really nice."

He smiled at me and hugged the bear.

He behaves like a little kid but it really suits him. Making him smile makes me smile too, his eyes turn so pretty when he smiles, and his lips are really adorable, he is really adorable. He really is something.

"Yoongi

Yoongi

Yoongi!"

"What, what is it?"

"Your ice cream is melting"

I let out a small "oh" and ate my ice cream in silence, analyzing my thoughts.

Am I gay?

○●
●○
#10 mommy