21

Yoongi's P.O.V

I'm here, waiting for that Jungkook dude.

Jimin is sleeping, I wanted to talk with him so bad but he is sleeping so peacefully.

He looks like-

"Hello! Are you Yoongi?"

I look up to see 'Jungkook', I guess. I give him a slightly disgusted look and I nod.

"I am. I came here to talk with you about your 'job'."

"Mhm, sure. What is it that you want to say?"

I take a big breath and start talking.
"I want you to know that from tommorow i'll take care of Jimin, again. So you can pack your stuff and leave, he doesn't need you anymore."

He looks at me a bit shocked then raises his eyebrows not believing what I said.

"Why don't we let him decide huh? Maybe Jimin doesn't want you to take care of him anymore"

"Maybe you want a- "

"Yoongi!"

I was interrupted by a massive weight on my back that almost made me fall to the ground. It's Jimin who is hugging me like a koala.

"You're back! I thought you'll leave me! Don't go away again"

I started smiling like an idiot, I didn't know why, but my heart was beating so fast.

"Jiminie, you're huf- hurting my back"

"Oh i'm sorry hyung. Hm Jungkookie you're here too! Did you two met already?"

I looked at him, trying to be intimidating and he just huffed.

"Yes Jimin, we did. Now, tell us. Who do you like the most ? Me or Yoongi?"

We both looked at Jimin, who looked confused and tired.

"I.. Jungkook"

When I heard him say that dude's name, my heart broke into tiny pieces and made me angry. Angry because I didn't like the feeling and because I didn't know why I was feeling that way.

"That means you want me to leave?"

"No, listen until the end. Jungkookie you were here for only one day, I like you, but Yoongi was here for me more than you were. I like Yoongi hyung more than you"

A big smile appeared on my face after he finished talking, i'm really happy that he chose me over him.

Jungkook was angry but I told him that it's ok to lose, it's ok for him not for me, so he packed his stuff and left.

After the little time I wasted with Jimin, I remembered about Lisa, I left her alone at home and I really hope she won't touch my stuff.

--

"So how was it? Is that guy hot?"

"It was ok. I'm hotter than that dude"

She laughed and gave me a smirk which confused me a little.

"Anyways, i'm gonna go shopping now, i'll be back in like..3 hours, byee"

When she left I wanted to check up on something, on my laptop.

I have been really confused about my sexual orientation lately, so why don't I test it out?

Ok, so, how should I do this? I'll just check some straight porn videos and then gay porn videos..... this feels so awkward even though i'm home alone.

In the first video I watched, there was a blonde girl and a guy, the regular porn video you'll find on the internet. I gotta say, that turned me on a bit.

Okay, round two I guess.

I just tipped in "gay".

I clicked on the first video that popped up.

The video started off with two guys kissing. They later on started grinding on each other. That got me a bit hot.

They undressed, they gave each other blow jobs and I just had to jerk off.

I came while watching the video, they were fucking each other raw.

"Ok Yoongi, 50% chances that you're gay. Wait does that mean i'm bisexual?" I thought.

Well maybe I am. Maybe that's why I got jealous today, maybe that's why my heart beats like crazy when i'm with Jimin.. maybe I like Jimin?

I do like Jimin.

(Yes bitch u do)

○●
●○
#23 mother