15

Jimin's P.O.V

Yoongi is driving me home now and I feel relieved that i'm going to be under my mummy's protection.

It was fun but if I go out again, he'll come back and I don't want that.

-

When we arrived Yoongi was stopped at the entrance by a furious Jin who kept telling him that what he did was really bad, but Yoongi only nodded and looked down wich made Jin angrier.

I ran in my room and jumped in bed.

"Eomma! Yoongi was really nice with me, do you think he can come with us? He even protected me from him! And he bought me a bear!"

I smiled and looked at the ceiling then at the teddy bear, but I was interrupted from my little chat with mom by Jin who dashed into the room. He was angry but I couldn't care less, I only laughed at him.

"Jimin! Did Yoongi force you to go out? Did he do something to you? Jimin.. if he did something bad to you please tell me.. you know.. I promised her I will take care of you"

He kneeled down in front of me and started to cry, I carresed his cheeks and smiled at him.

I shook my head.
"Yoongi treated me well, he even bought me a teddy bear, see?"

I showed him the teddy bear that was laying on the bed next to me.

"Oh..so he didn't do anything bad? Wait.. did you actually wanted to go outside?!"

I nodded and smiled. He looked shocked and the smiled back.

"Oh Jimin, i'm so happy! That means you will go outside more often?"

My smile slowly fadded and I looked down, wanting to avoid eye contact.

"Hyung, he hit me.. he came for me and h-he wanted to hit Yoongi too, b-but Yoongi protected me and then he left! But i'm scared to go out now.. you know mom said that if i'm inside here he can't get to me.. I don't know.. I would like to go out with Yoongi again.."

"Oh... well.. if you want to go out with him again then I'll tell him, okay? And he'll protect you again."

"Really?"

"Yes, actually.. I should go now.. because I kind of called the police, I thought he did something to you.. oh poor boy, he's probably scared to death now. I'll come again Jimin, be a good boy."

He ruffled my hair and I giggled because he used to do this to me when I was little too.

When Jin left I got up and started to dance. I sang the song that mom used to sing to us when we were little. And I...

I imagined myself being on a stage.
I imagined myself dancing until my bones and flesh were numb.
I imagined myself looking at the people who were standing in front of me.
I imagined myself lost in the lyrics, singing and dancing from the bottom of my heart.

I imagined myse- you're dirty.

I stopped and listened to those words again.

"You're dirty"

"No i'm not! "

I felt anger rising within me, those words don't exist. It's just my mind trying to trick me. It's only my sick mind.

Why am I the one trapped in this.. he should be the one here.

I'm still innocent.. after what happened.. after what I did.. i'm still innocent.. right?

○●
●○
#9 but