9

After what happened between Yoongi and Jimin, Jimin would always avoid talking to the older.
Yoongi decided that he should not tell Seokjin about what happened, who knows what he will do to Jimin?
Yoongi can't deny the fact that he is now somehow attached to Jimin.

He would always watch him through the cameras and would always bring Jimin apples to make him happy, because after the incident Yoongi noticed that Jimin was behaving differently from when they met.

Jimin would now spend the night walking in the room, sighing and screaming to the painting he had in the room. He would talk to the painting, and blame it. But he never touched it. And that made Yoongi really worried.

Yoongi tried to make Jimin speak with him, even if it was only a small chat.
》》

But weeks have passed, and here we are, two months have passed since Jimin made the promise to tell Yoongi his little 'secret'.

And Yoongi was now ready to make Jimin speak, walking in the hallways, and stopping in front of the door wich Yoongi knew very well now. He took a big breath and exhaled.

He opened the door to see a very sleepy Jimin on the corner of his bed.

"Jiminie"

Yoongi called him by the nickname he gave him, wich always caught the younger's attention.
Jimin looked at Yoongi with a questionable look.

"You know that you made me that little promise, right?"

Yoongi gave a faint smile to Jimin who only nodded in response.

"Are you going to tell me?"

Jimin started down at the floor and sighed muttering a small "yes".

"Come sit down."
Jimin patted on the bed next to him, and Yoongi sat down.

"You know how most of the butterflies get stuck in spider web? Well, I was a butterfly."

Yoongi stared at the other one in confusion, he didn't know what Jimin meant, but he will soon get an idea, at least he hopes so.

"I was a white butterfly, pure, innocent, untouched. I saw my loved ones get caught in the spiderweb. "

Yoongi realised that something bad happened to Jimin's loved ones.

"We were 4 beautiful butterflies, that seemed to be perfect, that made people think that we had no issues. But.. between those 4 butterflies, there was a spider. And that spider caught 2 butterflies in the web. Evil, the spider was evil, he made us think that he was a butterfly, what a shame."

Yoongi could feel the younger get really mad so he rubbed his back trying to calm him down.

"Jimin it's oka-"

"The most beautiful butterfly I have ever seen in my life got caught, and it was all my fault. I was so selfish..I couldn't help them..the butterflies loved me too much.. that's why they got caught. I tried to fly away. I was all alone. But the spider wanted me too, I couldn't do anything. He caught me. He stained my white wings. "

Yoongi was on the verge of tears, the story didn't make much sense but it was something he never listened to.

Jimin got up from the bed, slowly walking towards the painting.

"Have you ever saw or heard from anyone.. saying that a butterfly could kill a spider?"

"N-no."

"Well, the butterfly won. I killed the spider, and then I tried to fly where the other butterflies told me. There."

Jimin pointed at the painting, leaving Yoongi more confused.

"They said that love is that place, that love feels like heaven

"They said that love is that place, that love feels like heaven. All I wanted was to find that place, but I never did and I will never find it. The big butterfly made this painting, the butterfly wanted to give the painting to the spider but... his secret was found. "

Yoongi watched Jimin slowly turning around to face him. And Yoongi could feel the hot tears rolling down his cheeks.

"And here I am now, a butterfly with broken wings, that is not pure anymore... now tell me, am I right?"

Jimin looked at Yoongi with a sad expression making Yoongi feel bad, Jimin wanted an answer but he didn't expect Yoongi to answer him in the way he did.

"Jimin, you are not. I don't know what you've been through.. or what happened. And to be honest, I did not understand a thing about what you said but... I know for sure that you can actually be a very great person even though you suffer from those things. And no one can remain pure and innocent for life... Jiminie.. every person's purity fades away, physically or mentally it doesn't matter.. you will always remain a beautiful white butterfly in front of your loved ones."

Yoongi never said the things he said to Jimin. He always tried to hide his feelings, and the way he percepts things. But he said those things to Jimin without fear.

Jimin watched the older cry, then he started crying too.
They both stared at each other while silently crying.

"Thank you."

Yoongi smiled in response.

"Can I hug you?"

Jimin never forgot how to shock Yoongi with his sudden change of behaviour. Even though Yoongi was still afraid of Jimin he accepted the hug and they both hugged until Yoongi had to go.

Jimin was relieved, he felt good because he told Yoongi about it.. even though it was an indirect way to tell him.

○●
●○
#7 an