2

******'s POV
"Are you sure you can handle someone like him? I mean..have you even read the files? Please pay attention to them, because no one that picked him ever did. They all ignored the files and then regreted afterwards."

"Yes I did, and i'm going to make sure he will behave around me."
I am confident, it can't be that bad. The older besides me chuckled while looking at the floor.
"Why are you laughing?"
"I'm sorry.. it's just.. it would be a miracle if you would make that happen. I know you're confused right now and you may be wondering why i'm making it look like he is the worst person in the world but... you'll see what i'm talking ab- "

"HELP ME"

'The fuck' a loud scream intrerrupted Mr. Seokjin from talking. We both shared a glance at each other and then rushed out of the room.
We followed the scream and as we got closer to the end of the long ass corridor we heard cries that got louder and louder, we approached a white door which was slightly open.

"What's going on here? I heard someone scream- why is the door ope- ...shit"
Mr. Seokjin stopped talking when he saw the scene that was going on in front of us.
A boy around my age. Grey hair, big brown eyes, round cheeks, small body but he had muscles, pink lips, dressed in a white shirt, black jeans, black dress shoes and has a cross earring in one of his ears.

The boy was on top of a blonde girl.
"Park Jimin. Get off her, now!"

The boy just giggled and got up smiling at Mr. Seokjin.
"Jin~ Isn't her dress utterly discusting? She stained my room with her presence."
Mr. Seokjin just sighed helping the sobbing girl to get up.
"Tiffany, I told you to read those damn pappers didn't I?"
Another pair of tears began pouring out of her eyes.
"H-hes a m-monster, he's m-mad at m-me!"
Mr Seokjin sighed again, telling the girl that she should go home.

The boy, wich I assume is Park Jimin, smiled and giggled while looking at Seokjin and the girl, but he stopped doing so when he noticed my presence in the room.
Wow going from 0 to 100 seriousness in a second.
He tilted his head to the left while glaring in my eyes, so he thinks he can intimidate me?

The door closed making us both look at Seokjin.
"Mind telling me what happened, Jimin?"

"Isn't my room beautiful?"
He made a few spins and then turned back at us.
"She was a very very discusting thing wasn't she?"
This time he whispered at us with his hand at his mouth.
"Jimin, answer me please."
He giggled again and looked down on the ground behind us. We both looked behind and we noticed a tray of food spilled over the ground.
"She tried to kill me with food. I'm hungry, will you give me FOOD?"

This guy is something isn't he?

Seokjin grabbed an apple from his pocket and threw it to the boy making him squeal in excitement.

"I knew this would happen...again. Well since we are here why not talking. Jimin, this will be your new caregiver..we will see how things go. Please Jimin don't do stupid things again. Well.. I will give you 10 minutes to talk to each other, i'll be back."

After the door closed I studied the room. White walls, floor, bed, table. Everything was white except a blue painting of ...trees?
"Nice room you got here huh?"
I asked while walking around still looking at the painting.

"Don't you even think of trying to communicate with me, you will fail miserably."

"Stubborn aren't we?"

"Confident, aren't we? Well not for long. Don't try to work your shit on me."

I stopped from walking and looked at him. We both shared eye contact before he spoke again.

"I don't like your shirt, take it down."

"Why do you want me to take it down? Why don't you like it?"

"It's really ugly, if I see you again with ugly clothes i'm going to hurt you"
He giggled.

"I'm going to leave soon, just bear with me 5 more minutes."

He groaned and looked with a mad expression at me.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Min Yoongi."

"How old are you?"

"I'm 23 years old"

"Why did you pick me?"

"You're interesting."

He averted his gaze from me and walked towards the table wich had a camera on it. I guess it was for observing him.

He sat down on the chair and bit into the apple Seokjin gave.

He behaved like I wasn't even there.

"You will leave this place after 2 months or less."
I chukled.

"I won't."

"Listen here pretty boy"

He put his apple on the table.

"If you..."

He got up from the chair.

"Stay here.."

He looked up at me.

"For more than 2 months."

He slowly walked towards me.

"I will tell you...

When he got in front of me he tiptoed and whispered in my ear.

"My secret"

He walked back to the table when the door opened revealing Seokjin.

"Ok..we have to go Yoongi. Are you two done talking?"

"Yes, we are."

Jimin said and I nodded. I gave Jimin one more glance and he just looked at me with no expression at all.

'You stubborn little shit i'll show you how to behave" -( i don't think so yoongi)

○●
●○
#1 You