22

(Hot chapter, i'm not good at this)

Two months later.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I really like Jimin. I care for Jimin. I'm going at Jimin right now.

I knock on the door and a flushed Jimin drags me into the room.

"Nice way to greet your hyung, Jiminie"

"I'm horny"

I widen my eyes and I basically choke on my saliva, did he say "i'm horny" ? or am I blind

I felt my cheeks getting red as I saw his boner poking through his pants. What do I do? shit

"Hyungie, I heard Jin and someone's moans from the hallway, that got me hard, will you please help me?"

I gulp and cover my face with my hands, i'm so embarassed, even though there's no reason I should be. Seokjin, i'm going to kill you and that guy after I get out of here, you son of a ffffffffffffff-

He comes closer to me and I step back until I hit the wall with my back, he leans closer to me, closer to my neck area. My whole body is shivering in pleasure? Fear? I don't know, a mix of both.
"You don't need to do much hyung, you only need to undress and spread your legs for me, i'll take care of the rest"

I moaned at his words. I can't believe my mouth just did that.

His breath starts to hit my neck, making me a little impacient.

I feel him kissing my neck, licking it, leaving hot trails of saliva behind it. He slowly makes his way up to my jawline.

He pauses for a brief of moment and looks in my eyes.
"You're so beautiful Yoongi. I don't need medications when i'm with you, you are my medication."

I don't know what to do, i'm happy, my heart is beating fast and i'm scared that he might hear it.

I don't know what to say.

I cup his face in my hands and I kiss him. His lips feel so soft and plump, they taste so good.

After a few seonds, Jimin starts to moan through the kisses, making me wonder why he suddenly does that.

I look down and see that my knee was now between his legs.

That made me blush and I try to reposition myself but I can't, Jimin just stopped me.

"It feels good, don't stop"

I look at him and nod. I massage his crotch with my knee and he lets out sinful noises which are getting me hornier every second.

My pants are getting uncomfortable.

I remove my leg and place my hand on his tent.

His erection is so big and hard, this is so new to me but it feels so good.

"Yoongi, suck me off please"

○●
●○
#20 to